Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to create this thread for INFPs to talk about your INFP life and thoughts about INFP life in general.

·
Banned
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok , I'll write some questions to start things up. :)

What is the meaning of life to you ?
Do you ever feel like you are on the wrong planet ? And if so explain why you feel that way.
What are the things in life that bring you joy ?
What are your personal values , morals and ethics ?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
What is the meaning of life to you ?
Meaning of life: The most loaded discussion topic like evaaarrrr~

I think it is to learn to properly express one's existence and then to act so. But that's such an unsatisfying answer, methinks.

Uhhhh... to discover one's strongest passions and talents (skillsets) and to express and manifest those things within the world.

IDK. So many good answers already articulated on this.

Do you ever feel like you are on the wrong planet ? And if so explain why you feel that way.
I'm on the correct planet. However, if I could, I would enjoy observing the past. And if I could pick, I'd use some sort of force to pull the expanding universe back into a range at which humans could explore all other planets and whatnot. *shrug* Sounded cool to me.

What are the things in life that bring you joy ?
Improvement/growth, accomplishing things that I focused my energies on, learning, discussing things or having deep conversations, helping people, traveling to new places, stuff like that.

What are your personal values , morals and ethics ?
My values and morals and ethics are the universal ones (assuming they aren't universal makes for a great discussion topic though). Hard to explain, I don't 'own' them. They just 'are'. The strength of my convictions to such things are a different question though. :laughing: :unsure:

Maybe we can narrow down a specific topic and discuss that instead?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts