Personality Cafe banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

This noob salutes you. I'm a male, 34, in a kind-of quarter life crisis and search for the meaning of it all, and why I never really felt connected to my wife.

I stumbled upon MBTi and I am intrigued by this method. I never felt comfortable with astrology and that kind of mumbo-jumbo (skeptical nature, atheist), but MBTi seems a scientifically sound method. It really has given us (me+wife) insights in our obvious differences. Some say opposites attract, and this is especially true for me and my wife (ESTj).

Anyway, great to be here, hope to learn a lot more. Any other INFp males here married to an ESTj? Would love to chat about it, gain insights.

Kindest regards

RD

·
Banned
143 Posts
I'm an INTJ and I'm attracted to ESTJs.
I think it's because the ESTJs I've met are really outgoing and sooo funny.
We get along really well.
At least, that's what I think.
All the ESTJs I know are married.
So, I'm hoping too stumble onto a single ESTJ :laughing:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey RD, Are you still on here? How is the crisis going? I hear you. I am an INFP married to a most likely ESTJ, and sometimes difficult time with it. Married 4 years, and a little one. Some of the things we wrestle with is the classic "I want time alone to let thoughts settle, write in my journal, do some art". eg would love 2 hours a weekend, or 4 would be bliss!. She wants to spend every minute together, and cant understand when I want to "waste time, when we could be out having fun"! The fun is often enjoyable to a point, but it exhausts me, and I only survive because I have a very low people contact IT job. Takes me a few days during the week to recover though!. We dont really talk about any "Deep things", so I need to find other friends to talk about life, the universe. She thinks all these things are strange and weird. Salvador Dali. I love him, she thinks he is weird. Anyhow. Could go on forever. Let me know if you are still around, and drop me and email if this forum allows. Would be good to chew the cud. Cheers. R

1 - 7 of 7 Posts