Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Why not, I know I haven't made a secret of where I live, and it does have the potential to be interesting.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
i don't know about this. i think one of the reasons for this awesome forum being successful is that you don't approach people according to where they live.

i like it because i see stories here and i can respond to them without getting the feeling to become socially attached. so imho leave the asl :)

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Great idea, appreciated.
I recommend women put the closest major city rather than anything specific -- we have too many creepers around here (most of which are not INFPs).

edit: May want to use this link for simplicity - http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=228392&x=-105.6445&y=32.3985&z=14
The current one zooms you into some sort of island.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great idea, appreciated.
I recommend women put the closest major city rather than anything specific -- we have too many creepers around here (most of which are not INFPs).

edit: May want to use this link for simplicity - INFPs
The current one zooms you into some sort of island.
edited that better link into the op. thnx

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Stealing this idea from the INFJ forum so we can map how foreveralone we are.

INFPs

On the map toolbar click additions -> Add Marker, and select where you live. Maybe we can make irl friends this way.
Thanks for doing this! I never mind sharing where I am in hopes of meeting an INFP! I had threatened to do something like this a couple months back, but I didn't know what to do. This is perfect! Of course, I had to be the different one and choose the candle as my marker.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Damn, the only other Canadian on there right now is a dude in Vancouver.

Oh well, I can't wait to see what this turns into.
There are a lot of Canadians on the forum. That may be one reason I like it here so much!

Reactions: Xn18
4,757 Posts
I think it's pretty obvious where I live given that I participated in the Ottawa/Gatineau meet up thread ;)

Reactions: Xn18

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
More people need to add themselves! Also, what's with the people who anonymously add a marker? That doesn't help us meet people! Be brave enough to put your PerC name if you are going to add yourself. :dry:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Well no biggie...I find myself not wanting to be around a lot of INFPs extensively. We work the best with different types. I find thinkers are usually my best friends. Our scarcity and what we "give" to our friends is what makes us special. :) Were human, it's not like we are a different species. We always have people to be around!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
More people need to add themselves! Also, what's with the people who anonymously add a marker? That doesn't help us meet people! Be brave enough to put your PerC name if you are going to add yourself. :dry:
I sort of think it's interesting just to see where INFPs are located, even if they choose to do it anonymously.

I had hoped there would be a pattern. Because I like conspiracies. But alas.:sad:

1 - 20 of 189 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.