Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
INFP Music

Alright so who makes music? I've been doing so for years and being an infp it's made me feel a bit alienated from other styles since I base everything I make on straight feels and not established genres. Here's what I'm talking about. I hope you guys can relate to this, share your music and thoughts aswell . Check this out Prismic Delight on YouTube that's me . I cant post links yet so sorry about that.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I like your music. Not sure what genre it would fit in either. But it's interesting. Good, too. It doesn't seem that you use your actual voice, but it feels good to listen to instrumentals. I haven't made any music, yet. I plan on trying to make some piano songs, and when I get a guitar/self-teach myself before I head off to college and attempt on making a song. Probably for myself. I may put it online, but usually stuff I make is personal. Just maybe.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Very nice. It definitely reminds me of a video game soundtrack, although I guess that's not really a genre... I'm sure there's a name out there somewhere for it.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Very nice. It definitely reminds me of a video game soundtrack, although I guess that's not really a genre... I'm sure there's a name out there somewhere for it.
Well, chiptunes are consider to be a genre, but video game music is a broad category that encompasses many genres.

Speaking of which, I am a game designer. Much of the music I compose are purposed for video games.

This is a remastering of a track I did for a game in a program called Petit Computer for the DSi. It also served as practice for the various softsynths that I recently acquired.

https://soundcloud.com/m-s-t-o-p/night-wanderer-1

This simple track is to be put into a small game project done by me and 3 other people called That Which Binds Us, a game about walking an uncooperative dog.

https://soundcloud.com/m-s-t-o-p/that-which-binds-us-music-beta

Below is a video of my personal game project, Gonna Catcha. I'm pretty much doing everything for the game: graphics, programming, music, sound effects, etc. It's a game about two psychopomps catching spirits. The general style of the game (e.g. graphics, audio, gameplay) mimics those of early-80s arcade games; I had to do some research to get the style right (especially the music and sound effects).

·
Registered
Whoever I am.
184 Posts
I classify as INFP on the test but my subcues are isfj
... but i feel I have more Ne...

Here is my music channel! Be sure to like and/ subscribe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts