Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okey, from my short summary of myself, the posts i've sent, Biased on the way i talk and the few threads i've created, What personality type do you think I am? I could give you some details upon interrogation if you'd like. Also from an MBTI test i've had a few results. I've taken the test three times, and scored INFP twice and somehow managed to get ISTP on the last try..this might help.

·
Banned
269 Posts
Personality type is xxxx.

Right now, this message board is experiencing what I call....present moment awareness. Or maybe it's the opposite? (Very unlikely, though I don't want to leave that possibility out..)

Our personality types constantly change.

I'm not sure how expansive this is. Anyone else want to chime in?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe Ixxx, but maybe unlike other introverts, I would like to change this but focus introspection on work and mostly music.
I agree with you however. I reckon there is a home-personality though, one you've been with for countless years.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think there's more to it than that haha. I havn't explained a lot about myself, but judging the way I've structured and manipulated sentences and words, what type do you think I am? I'm wondering if that's distinguishable.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okey then. On youtube just then, I told someone that there is no such thing is E minor (As in an individual note stripped of harmony, accompaniments, triads etc) unless it is a scale/triad that accumulates the main features of a minor scale: Flat third, flat sixth and flattened seventh. I will ruthlessly apply this to the rest of the other mysteries in life. You are simply an INFP because E minor scale. PC was created because of E minor scale...lolpies. I think this exploits my boredom.

·
Banned
269 Posts
I understand what you're saying...and I see it a few different ways in which I can't verbalize. What I am saying is that I can compartmentalize theory and don't need that consciously in my head ruling my thoughts.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I forget more than people learn. I swear I have mild autism too. No-one here is as genetically damaged as I am lol.

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
Personalities don't constantly fluctuate. Under stress you can bring out some of your shadow functions but you go back to normal after. The only way you can really change letters is if you are borderline to begin. There are people who think you can train a function to adjust your type, If this were true it would take a really long time indeed. You instinctively revert to your self and would have to give constant 24/7 attention to change.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I totally think autism (as well as other 'disorders') should be treated as differences, not disorders.
But no-one is generally has "Insert name of disorder here" disorder anyway. It's just another one of a million sub-categories that are being made up, Speaking from a non-scientific standpoint.

To treebob: I've tried to be alike other people (Not in a shallow sense, more of a "Let's see if they pick up on any of my new habits" sense.) in various ways. No matter how much I've attempted changing I sort of conclude in my old shoes again. It could be just because I'm somewhat comfort orientated as well, so I end up once again, as my old self. "Insecurity can help, but it is a malicious site. Who knows what it brings".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts