Personality Cafe banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to type myself forever but whenever I decide that I'm an INTP or an INFP, something happens which makes me doubt again. So I've decided to join, fill the type form and ask for help at typing me. Hopefully, I'll figure it out...

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I keep my feelings inside of me very much and never really share them. If I’m feeling down, I want to tell my friends or my family, but I never do because I feel extremely uncomfortable doing so. I’m very emotional inside but I have problems with showing that part of me. I sometimes think that I’m a Feeler because of the strong emotions inside, but I haven’t shown that part of me to people in a long time and am so uncomfortable with them and am wondering if that might not be more Thinker. I believe both feelings and logic to be important.

I believe I’m good at understanding why people I know act the way they do and I don’t really have any difficulties putting myself in their shoes. Yet I often end up annoyed by some of them anyway and some are still hard to understand.

When I make decisions, I try to rely on both the way I feel and the rational approach. However, it has happened to me to try to block my feelings when the decision is too hard to make because they sometimes seem to hinder me. When I block my feelings too much though, I become somewhat depressed.

I relate very much to both the INFP description and the INTP description. I could add a lot but I don’t want to write too much.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Unsure. To be happy with myself I guess. I think I’ve been struggling with depression for the past two or three years and I often feel lost with my life. I’m still not sure what my goal in life is.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Um… I don’t know. When I got my red belt in wushu (wushu is a Chinese martial art, btw) maybe. I threw up for the grading but I was really happy and proud when I got it and it felt really great.

I don’t know if that’s really the answer though. I can’t really think of a time when I felt like I was at my finest. I usually feel tired and run-down because of school and having to socialize with my classmates and do boring work.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
I don’t act very competitive but whenever I’m bad at something, it bothers me a lot, even if it’s something I don’t like (such as volleyball). I’m pretty good at everything I do, but when someone or several people are better than me at something and I’m not doing well, I feel inferior. I don’t show it though.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I try to think about everything. I want to see what would be the logical approach, I think of how I feel about it and why I feel like that, I analyze other people to see how they would react, I think of everything I could do and think of the pro and cons of doing it all the different ways… If I’m having too many problems making my decision, I’ll decide to go for the logical approach… which doesn’t mean I’ll always stick with it. I’m very impulsive with my decisions and always second-guess myself. Really, I’ll think about it for hours, and then suddenly act completely impulsively without giving any thought to all that I considered or to the decision I finally chose.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I don’t really think about it at all. The outcome doesn’t even cross my mind too much. If I’m doing it with other people and I trust them, we decide who’s going to work on what and I trust them and just focus on doing my part. If I don’t trust them, I make sure they don’t mess up while doing my own thing. If I’m alone, I just… do it, without thinking overly so of what I'm doing. I’m not sure what you mean by the emphasis.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
When I was a little kid and me and two of my sisters made stories up together and acted them out with drawing one of my other sisters made. I can’t remember being so happy doing anything else, but I probably wouldn't enjoy it so much now. I like writing stories alone better now that I'm older.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I want to understand the concept, not just memorize it. I want to understand how it works and why it’s like that. I don’t care much for ‘hands on learning’ and I feel like memorizing is a very limited form of learning. I analyze what I’m learning, try to find flaws and try to understand every angle of it.

9) How organized do you think yourself as?
Depends. If someone wants me to be organized, I can be. My mother is always nagging at me and making sure that my room’s clean, so I try to keep as clean as I can and I don’t have too many problems with it. However, if no one cares, then I’m really messy and disorganized. It’s far from my priority.

10) How do you judge new ideas? Do you try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
As I’ve said above, I want to understand it. I want to make sure that it makes sense, that it doesn’t have flaws and if it does, I want to find ways to remove those flaws. I analyze it the best I can.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I think it’s both. If not all of my acquaintances or friends are doing fine, then it really bothers me. I can usually fix their problems easily enough, given that they actually talk to me. I guess I have problems finding harmony if people around are not doing fine. As for ‘belonging to a given group’, if they’re happy but not within a group, then that’s their business. It won’t disturb my 'harmony'.

On the other hand, I want to follow what I believe and be myself. I’m somewhat conflicted with this though, maybe because I’m conflicted with myself. I have problems letting go and being myself. I want to fit in with people, but not if I have to sacrifice being myself, so I often attempt to compromise and end up neither fitting in nor being myself.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I definitely think before speaking.

I like being with two other people at the same time, provided I know both of them. I almost never talk if there’s more than that, but the conversation is often lacking if it’s just me and someone else (unless I’m really close with the other person). One-on-one communication often ends up being a long silence while both of us try to find something to say that would interest the other. Of course, that depends on who I’m with too. I have no problems with one-on-one communication with my ESFP friend, for example.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where you are jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I need to know a bit about where I’m jumping, otherwise crucial mistakes could be made, but I don’t require too much information to go into action.

Both actions and words are necessary. It seems to me that a lot of people are fond of talking and talking and talking and doing nothing, while some other people take action without even trying to talk first. A balance is good.

14) It’s Saturday. You’re at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Stay home and say ‘maybe next time’, without any intention to go next time.

15) How do you act when you’re stressed out?
I want to be left alone and if I’m not, I’ll snap at the people around me or simply ignore them. Everything I do will be rushed.

Although that’s only sometimes. Other times I’ll appear very slightly more tense than usual but not act much different, which doesn’t mean that I’m not stressed out.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I find some people to be very self-absorbed. They reject the perspectives of other people and the fact that some people see and think differently than they do. They are focused solely on themselves, what they think, what they believe, what they feel, what they did and do not ever think about what’s around them.

I also dislike people who, say, are aware of the plight of people in other countries, while using that knowledge to appear better than everyone around them. Basically, people who spend all their free time talking about ‘the poor children in Africa’ and look down on everyone because other people don’t talk about it all the time (in fact, I only know one girl who sometimes act like that but it gets on my nerves SO much).

I dislike stupidity and I dislike people who are aware that they are acting stupidly and are proud of it.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I like talking about kung fu and writing since they are both my hobbies. I like debates very much but I have yet to find someone who’s willing to debate with me endlessly. I usually have momentary obsessions such as a certain book, and then I’ll talk about it endlessly to everyone who’s willing to listen to me ramble on about it.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
I don’t pay much attention to the way I dress. I dress casually, not flashy at all and I don’t wear makeup. I like fashion and I admire people who use makeup as an art, but I think it’s just not for me.

I feel as if one reason I don’t pay attention to some things (such as house renovation, prices on the market, etc) is because I’m only fourteen so I don’t want to name those things (but I just named them anyway).

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality?
Not quite sure how my friends perceive me to be honest. I asked one of my friends to describe me in one word and she answered ‘intellectual’ so I guess that would be it. I have another friend who always calls me a goof and hilarious because I’m always lost inside my own world and I apparently say really funny things with a straight face and a serious voice, which just makes it even funnier.

I’m not sure what’s wrong about their perception since I don’t see myself the way they do. I do think a lot of them see me as confident however, which isn’t really true.

They’d never call me outgoing, stupid, flirty… eh, there’s a lot of stuff they’d never say about me.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I’d stay home and write, listen to music, surf the Internet, read… Honestly, I don’t know, but something that involves being alone.

So... any questions? Thoughts? Comments? What do you guys think about my personality type?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

You seem a lot like INFP to me. Being emotional and having difficulty expressing it is a classic trait of Introverted Feeling, which is INFPs dominant function.​
Thanks a lot for answering. I'm suddenly puzzled though. I know that being emotional is much more feeling than thinking but I've always read that feelers don't have as many problems with expressing those emotions as thinkers. Was I misunderstanding?

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Thanks a lot for answering. I'm suddenly puzzled though. I know that being emotional is much more feeling than thinking but I've always read that feelers don't have as many problems with expressing those emotions as thinkers. Was I misunderstanding?
It really depends on the individual. Fi is inherently dealing with your own feelings first and foremost. You understand what you do and do not like at your basic core and that pushes your choices. You understand your feelings and they are important to you because they guide your decision making process. That is what is a core Fi-dom, you trust your feelings more then you trust anything else. You could also be aware of what others are feeling due to the way you perceive the world (Ne or Se) and thus you could also express yourself well to others but introverted feelings first priority is knowing how it feels to itself primarily more then anything. It needs to know what is good or isn't for it due to it's own values and principals. An important distinction in Fi is that you understand what you are feeling point blank as that comes first. If you understand it, that's the main point. It doesn't matter if others do because it doesn't really care too much about that at first. Fi is a judging function that tells you if something is good/bad or right/wrong.

Extroverted Feelers (Fe) are more preoccupied with what others are feeling, they may or may not really know or trust what they are feeling but others feelings come first. Thus Fe users can dial into an emotion others are feeling and express that emotion well because they are mirroring the emotion others are feeling and expressing it outward, there may be other emotions they are feeling that they aren't noticing however. There are times when I (Fi user) know what my cousin (Fe user) is feeling better then she does because she isn't thinking about how she felt or how she is feeling and she is focusing on others. Fe however is more about an external standard then an interior one. Fe in general can sum up a room well by what others are feeling or putting out there while Fi is more concerned about what the outside situation means for it, primarily before it starts trying to branch outward.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright, that actually helps.
I generally am aware of my feelings but I don't understand them, if that makes any sense. And I don't quite trust them either; I feel as if logic is less contradictory and makes more sense. I want to rely more on logic but I can't deny my feelings either because they're so strong.

It seems most people agree with INFP though, so I suppose that's what it is. I'll just wait a bit to see if anyone has some more insight or something else to add.

1,636 Posts
i am an INFP and i have an ISFP friend.
both Fi dom.
ISFP friend is very openly emotional - she cries in front of people and expresses it badly - she is showing it.
On the other hand - myself, an INFP - i don't! why? i don't like to be vulnerable in front of people i don't know cuz i feel i can't trust them and i don't wanna get hurt so i put on my strong face to protect myself. I don't open up easily at all, i am very introverted about how i feel but i trust things inside of me.
I don't know how do you understand trusting your feelings. It doesn't mean emotions. Like if im gonna cry ill cry - that's individual choice.
For example i do ti like this. Sometime is can open up to some people right away cuz i feel it's the moment and that i can trust them, i dunno that can come pretty soon and it can come pretty late. Depends how i feel in their company. But if i don't feel i like someone too much or at all or just don't know them i don't open up, or simply if i don't feel i can open up to them, i don't do it.
It's an internal instinct to - i don't have logical explanation why to some people i can open up and why to some people i can't - i just feel i can or can't and i act according to it. I can't avoid that feeling when i would i would feel very awkward and like ive done or said smth wrong.

Reactions: Tiger Artist

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Yeah, sounds like an INFP to me. One way to double check - look at your inferior function. When INTPs get pissed off, it's Fe. We sorta go into a very emotional Hulk mode, complete contrast to our usual don't give a shit. With INFPs, they go Te. Start laying down the law, complete contrast to their usual "I want everybody to be happy and I want to respect other people" thing.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, sounds like an INFP to me. One way to double check - look at your inferior function. When INTPs get pissed off, it's Fe. We sorta go into a very emotional Hulk mode, complete contrast to our usual don't give a shit. With INFPs, they go Te. Start laying down the law, complete contrast to their usual "I want everybody to be happy and I want to respect other people" thing.
Definitely more emotional. I can't remember ever laying down the law.

Every time I take cognitive functions tests, it's all messed up though, so I don't really know what my inferior function is. I've gotten Ti-Ni both as my dominant functions, and I've also gotten Ti-Ne both as my dominant functions (which is more INTP). Fi is always really close behind though. And I relate so much to the INFP description and I feel much more emotional than a normal INTP. I'm not sure I trust cognitive functions tests.

Hmm... Could my depression make me appear like a different type than I actually am?

As a warning for those reading this, I self-diagnosed myself as depressive but I have most of the symptoms and used to be suicidal so I'm pretty sure I am. Just don't take it a hundred percent seriously, I'm not a professional.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I generally am aware of my feelings but I don't understand them, if that makes any sense. And I don't quite trust them either; I feel as if logic is less contradictory and makes more sense. I want to rely more on logic but I can't deny my feelings either because they're so strong.
That's generally indicative of a T type, you can't be an F type if you don't trust your feelings. Also I doubt that an F would say that their judging process is irrational. If you don't trust yourself and your emotions I would say there is no way you can be an F - usually T's use logic as their go to preference distinctly because they don't trust themselves and their feelings in regards to making choices.

If you don't feel comfortable enough using your feeling functions to make choices that would automatically make you a T. Both T and F can be emotional. That's not inherent in any type. T's however will usually think threw it and find emotions difficult because it messes up their decision making process. They don't like their feelings or emotions skewing with their logic because they don't trust their feelings and feel that they must remain separate from them to make good choices/decisions. A feeling type trusts their feelings implicitly because they believe that their feelings are telling them something and they believe their feelings are actually helping them make their choices/decisions.

Feeling type = Feelings are additive, crucial to making choices. My feelings are me, I can't cut myself off from them.
Thinking type = Feelings get in the way of me thinking objectively and distract me from making the best choices for myself.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Just got a chance to really read in depth in your answers and saw that you scored high on Ni, have you ever thought about INFJ? I'm wondering if your Ni-Fe, you said you adhere a lot to the INFP descriptions but at the same time I am wondering if INFJ might be a better fit? The descriptions for both of them are very similar and the thing you might be relating to is the general INFx temperament more so then just INFP. I really don't think your INTP, they in general have low Fe and it's thier inferior function - it shouldn't be effecting you like this unless you were under a lot of stress. I doubt you would be that in tune with Fe if you were INTP it wouldn't crop up like this IMO. I would suggest looking at INFJ, maybe INTJ if the feeling I am seeing is Fi. I get a lot of thinking almost to the point where I feel it's neck and neck with your feeling so I am thinking those two might fit where you are coming from. You could also be developing your tertiary function.

INTJ - Ni-Te-Fi
INFJ - Ni-Fe-Ti

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
And, speaking as an INTP, the Fe would only come out under *acute* stress, not chronic stress. It might come out once in a while, but it'd go away. You definitely feel like an INFx to me. INFP, actually, INFJs are a bit "crisper," but my MBTI-dar ain't exactly a 100% accurate.

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
That's generally indicative of a T type, you can't be an F type if you don't trust your feelings. Also I doubt that an F would say that their judging process is irrational. If you don't trust yourself and your emotions I would say there is no way you can be an F - usually T's use logic as their go to preference distinctly because they don't trust themselves and their feelings in regards to making choices.
One thing I've noticed with INFPs, especially with males and professional women, is that society forces them to exercise their Te. That could explain why the OP doesn't trust her feelings and would prefer to use logic, but feel like she isn't able to because her feelings are so strong.

Not understanding her feelings would also make sense - an INFP's Fi feelings are about as convoluted as an INTP's beliefs, and I know damn well how hard *those* bastards are to put into words. I've run across quite a few INFPs who weren't sure how they felt.

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Definitely more emotional. I can't remember ever laying down the law.
Hmm. "laying down the law" might not be the best way of putting it. And it's definitely emotional, it's just how that emotion gets expressed. When I say "lay down the law," one way I've seen it play out is: "STOP." With INTPs, it's more along the lines of incoherent rage, and beating the crap out of the bully.

Fraid I'm just muddying the waters here.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
One thing I've noticed with INFPs, especially with males and professional women, is that society forces them to exercise their Te. That could explain why the OP doesn't trust her feelings and would prefer to use logic, but feel like she isn't able to because her feelings are so strong.
The Te would definitely come out in her responses in terms of what she would feel her weaknesses are. Usually in Fi-doms they will express the feeling of not actively achieving as much as other Te users in someway. For instance it would manifest itself in external things such as job placement, not succeeding as much in comparison to others. The weaknesses would be thinking though and looking at external models of that thinking. It would come off as 'if I had Te it would make my outer world better'. That doesn't necessarily mean that she is Fi-dom though. Although they would see outward measures of success and they would feel lacking that isn't subjected to only Fi users. I definitely think some of that is present but it's a back seat in preference IMO. Also T would not usurp F in the decision making abilities in an F type, especially a dominant one.

F cares too much about either the way they think about things (Fi) or cares too much in the way of how other people would feel about things (Fe) and that criteria would tip the scale more then being "objective" would and that's where trusting the Feeling function comes in. F's believe that their feelings are right because they don't believe in objective thinking, they believe objective thinking doesn't take into account personal and subjective situations and they don't believe objective thinking values the nuances or differences in the personal situations. F's personalize everything and they see that as a strength. T's objectify situations, and isolate them with logic and see that as a strength.

In a lot of her responses I almost feel like she is saying she wished she was more comfortable or knew more about her inner feelings enough to make choices and feel comfortable enough using them - which makes me think weaker Fi. I have a hard time thinking that a Fi dom would distrust their feelings as much as she is, she's too concerned with outside logic and covering the objective basis that's T. T takes everything into account and then dis-values things as logic sorts things neatly into what does and doesn't work.

I definitely think she is an intuitive and I think some of her responses could be Ni, Ti for instance -- #8 to me seems a bit like Ni-Ti, #10 also seems Ti-ish response, it's all about finding flaws and making sure something works efficiently. #16 also looks like a Fe interpretation of Fi for what it's worth. That could fit an INFJ. Ni-Fe-Ti would work for INFJ -- at the same time INTJ's use Ni-Fi, and that could also satisfy her need for things to be applied to an external logical standard (Te), so I could see a flip there as well.

I think she would have to look at which feeling function she identifies with more though. Fe or Fi.

Not understanding her feelings would also make sense - an INFP's Fi feelings are about as convoluted as an INTP's beliefs, and I know damn well how hard *those* bastards are to put into words. I've run across quite a few INFPs who weren't sure how they felt.
Fi-doms would know how they felt inside though they check inside too much for them not to know. They would also feel assured in those feelings because those feelings are everything to them, a Fi dom is always my feelings, my feelings, my feelings, my feelings. It's their life line to functioning in the world because they trust their judgments implicitly on how they feel about something. Those feelings lead everything. Usually when Fi-doms have trouble expressing their feelings it is because they feel so much and words would never do them justice. It's not that they don't know what they are, but that words are meaningless to them in regards to expression. Fi is more about making sure the person who uses it knows how/why it feels what it does, more then others do. Fi isn't at all concerned with what other people think of it's judgments, and it's a lot like Ti in that way. It's subjective and is primarily focused on the user more then an outside standard. Overall I would say all Fi-types trust their feelings that's what makes them feelers.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't think it's society. I never had a problem with logic as a kid and it never felt strained to me. Never had a job and school never forced me to use my feelings less. If school changed something about me, it's that I ask less questions. The teachers at school had problems with me because I asked too many questions in science class. I learned eventually that the only answer I'd get would be 'I don't know' or 'Don't think about it, just learn it'. My problems with feelings are more that both my natural logic and my feelings clash.

Oh, and that additional post about anger helps. In that case, I think both happen. Usually there's an angry warning to back off (or several) and if the other person goes beyond that, then all the rage boils out. I've been told by someone that I almost never get angry, but when I do, it's scary as hell. Doesn't happen often though.

I'm currently reading about Ni, but I'm not sure that test was right in identifying me as an Introverted Intuitive. I don't particularly relate to it. From what I'm reading, neither INFJs nor INTJs are very much like me.

Fi-doms would know how they felt inside though they check inside too much for them not to know. They would also feel assured in those feelings because those feelings are everything to them, a Fi dom is always my feelings, my feelings, my feelings, my feelings.
Again, I know how I feel, I often don't know why exactly, and I usually need some time to untangle all those feelings and understand them. If this removes the option of Fi-dom as well, then I can't be Fi-dom.

Damn. I feel more lost than ever.

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
I don't think it's society. I never had a problem with logic as a kid and it never felt strained to me. Never had a job and school never forced me to use my feelings less. If school changed something about me, it's that I ask less questions. The teachers at school had problems with me because I asked too many questions in science class. I learned eventually that the only answer I'd get would be 'I don't know' or 'Don't think about it, just learn it'. My problems with feelings are more that both my natural logic and my feelings clash.
There's more to Te than classroom logic or math problems. Te is really about "leadership" and "following the rules," if that makes any sense. Asking questions would probably be more about Ne, which both INxPs have. Well-developed Ne is relatively rare, which helps give both INxPs that "Stranger in a Strange Land" feeling.

Oh, and that additional post about anger helps. In that case, I think both happen. Usually there's an angry warning to back off (or several) and if the other person goes beyond that, then all the rage boils out. I've been told by someone that I almost never get angry, but when I do, it's scary as hell. Doesn't happen often though.
That sounds more like an INTP. Right before an INTP looses it, they sometimes get almost eerily calm, as Ti makes a last ditch effort to keep Fe in check. Then they go into a rage, when Fe finaly gets let off the chain. That loss of control is very traumatic to an INTP, and we're generally pretty apologetic afterwards.

Not sure how an INFP Te rage feels from the inside, but I have seen it in action from the outside. It's not just "back off," more "you seriously need to change your ways, right the fuck now." And then apologize for being so "blunt," when Fi has a chance to reassert control. Another way it can manifest is to suddenly declare that the other person needs to learn how to take care of themselves.

Again, I know how I feel, I often don't know why exactly, and I usually need some time to untangle all those feelings and understand them. If this removes the option of Fi-dom as well, then I can't be Fi-dom.
I think this might be compatible with both INxPs. INFPs feelings are complex and convoluted, so it can take them a while to sort it all out. With INTPs, the feelings are more simplistic, but we often don't experience them unless we can physically express them. (I've heard ENFJs say the same thing.) For example, I feel like I love my dog more than my parents, because I don't exactly rub my dad's belly very often. Also, INTPs sometimes experience a "last straw" effect, where an emotion has been building up without them realizing it, but one last thing causes it all to boil over in a disproportionate way. This is fairly rare, given how rare our Fe explosions are in the first place, though.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Again, I know how I feel, I often don't know why exactly, and I usually need some time to untangle all those feelings and understand them.
That could be Fi especially the need to process the emotions and understand what they are - the key point is understanding them yourself internally in Fi. Fe users usually don't know their inner feelings as well as they know others feelings. If you know your feelings better then others then that is likely an indication of Fi > Fe.

My main reason that I caution against Fi is because it seems as if you don't trust your feelings and you don't feel that your feelings are good things to base decisions on. A Fi type almost always thinks that they are logical and that their feelings are a great strength to them. It is again their dominant function, they have to have faith in it because it is what they are using every day in their daily lives. I have almost never heard of a Fi dom that says that they feel their personal feelings and/or judgments are not logical. Again emotional people can be found in any type so I ask not to confuse emotionality for lack of a better term with Feeling.

Feeling is just about making judgments on what you personally feel is good or bad respective to yourself (Fi) and others (Fe) and then acting on it without looking at objective criteria to answer the question for you. Ti uses it's own subjective logic to do this - this is rational this is right for me- while Te looks at outside logic and external criteria to do this. What you mentioned could be Fi-Te but usually Te in the inferior function is just rationalizing what Fi already feels and what Fi has already decided on. Thinking is subservient to Feeling and Te is working for Fi. A feeling dominant type - any of them (INFP, ISFP, ESFJ, ENFJ) - cannot have T in anyway usurp it.

I think you may need to do some research and see how you feel about inferior Te (INFP) or inferior Fe (INTP). See what strikes you and what doesn't then that will be the answer to what your type is.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I read a lot about both Te and Fe yesterday in my free time and I think I've got inferior Fe, not Te, so I guess I'm an INTP. Glad to have finally solved that.

Thanks for the help, guys.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts