Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type? I guess it's because I'm practical, but also a dreamer

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why? Well, afamily of my own, and to write books for teen girls

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.I'm always at my best when I can make someone smile or laugh, or when I take care of someone

4) What makes you feel inferior? When I struggle to put things into words, when I feel like people are making fun of me

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.) My emotions, how I feel at the moment, and other people's feelings

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome? IF I get around to it, I like CREATIVE control. And I don't like anyone watching me work!

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it? One of my favorites is when I was in Arizona for a cousin's wedding. (I was in the wedding, which was fun) but I liked exploring the big cities and little towns arond there

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc) I'm not very detail orianted. But I do get locked into "But this is how I always do it" I'm pretty hands on

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as? Not as much as I could be. I get side tracked into other things

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?I research, and talk to other people about it (What do you think of this, Amy?"

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself? I just want everyone to get along, I make sure loved ones are OK

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?One on one! And I think, think somemore, and then speak

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?Look before you leap. Play it safe. And I like writing the best. I'm really into words

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do? Say thanks, but no. Ask for a rain check

15) How do you act when you're stressed out? I get sick to my stomach, and if really stressed, I cry

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people? I don't like people who are overly logical, or unfeeling. And I can't stand loud, pushy people!

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?current events, celebrity gossip, work gossip, personality types! ;)

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your lifeI always miss little details

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ? My friends see me as funny, sweet, and creative. They're wrong when they say I'm outgoing. Not really. I need lots of space. They would never say I'm detailed, or a go getter

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing? write, draw, read, hang out online

·
Registered
680 Posts
"What do you yearn for in life? Why? Well, afamily of my own, and to write books for teen girls"
family + teen girls = S dom thingies.
"
celebrity gossip, work gossip" <-- more S
"
I always miss little details" Si
i think you're neither o.o hmm an Si dom, who probably has Fe...
Si, Fe, Ti, Ne.

i think you're ISFJ

·
THE IRON GIANT
10,129 Posts
I think you're ISFP. There's nothing in there that contradicts it. ISFPs are dreamers too, don't buy the NF stereotypes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts