1,360 Posts
Reactions: Phil

·
Registered
1,360 Posts

·
Banned
3,147 Posts
Wow that second house, pity that they are abandoned and in neglect.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts

·
Banned
3,147 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Reactions: whispers_the_wind

·
Banned
3,147 Posts

Reactions: attic

·
Registered
1,360 Posts

·
Banned
3,147 Posts

Reactions: attic and Phil

·
Banned
3,147 Posts

·
Registered
2,999 Posts

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Hmm I wonder if rats really do have empathy, or if there is some survival/primal instinct behind preserving/saving/reproducing other rats
No idea but my confirmation bias is sappy so I'm just going to accept it :tongue:

Reactions: Cherry

·
4,816 Posts
Quite a lot of animals show signs of empathy. Rats are pretty close relatives to us, and are social animals, so it would not surprise me at all if they do, even if not working exactly the same way as it does in us. (But I would also argue that empathy is instinct and survival as well, for animals who live in groups, that evolutionary wise, we are stronger together)

(I saw a cute rat in a little park I walked though this evening, it skittled over the path in front of me and into the rosebushes to hide, I kind of wanted one as a pet, but not sure how to keep one without a cage without it chewing on stuff it shouldn't, and now I have a cat, they are so smart and cute though....)

And apparently they also dream of treats out of reach during the day:

https://www.discovermagazine.com/planet-earth/rats-dream-about-the-places-they-want-to-explore

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
If you have the patience or time... to get through my hoard of anime picture bookmarks (pictures I've favourited) there's some cool drawings on here. (Such as landscapes, dragons, birds etc.) But a lot of people like manga etc these days there's heaps of cool art. I do warn you though; usually I go on a liking spree on one fandom or character at a time... so... good luck getting through all of those, especially the Armin pictures and Vocaloid ones LOL. But seriously I love this website I wish I could make cool art like that. There's too many pics to choose from to try and draw myself. (^ω^;;) @Fennel you might like these.
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/34177174/bookmarks/artworks

(Oh yeah umm

contains some yaoi
)

5961 - 5980 of 6010 Posts