I want to express my deep and intense emotions about -topic here- but I can't put them into words and I'm afraid of being ridiculed. #INFPproblems
Or you do embrace the opportunity and have mild success but quickly burn out on the details of running your own business.When people often suggest you should start a job on the side doing some artistic pursuit (like using your camera for doing event-photography, recording audio-stories for kids at a professional studio, helping make illustrations for a children's book) but you don't because you are too picky and perfectionist about your work, and besides, you can think of about 100 other people more talented and qualified than you to do the job, and maybe you'll do it some time in the future when you've honed your skills and feel more prepared..... so you end up not embracing the opportunities.
#INFP perfectionist problems :dry:
YES thank you.Physical illness: family does everything they can to support you.
Mental illness: family neglects your needs, acts as if nothing's happening, leaves you to drown in suffering, generally contributes to your symptoms.
I've totally wished before the bookstore was open at 11 p.m. I studied music in school, and think the 11 p.m. practice time was one of my favs.I track my mood changes like ESTPs track the stock market. #infpproblems
The library is closed at 11 p.m. This is not ethical. #infpproblems
Why is The Brothers Karamazov only 774 pages long? It's too good to end! #infproblems
Why do I have so many problems? #infpproblems
I really should assert my needs in my relationships, but... wait, by saying that, am I asserting something? #infpproblems
Fuck, I did this recently! #awkward But I laughed it off in conversation so think it went over fine. Awkward what I didn't address was getting gas from sex with boyfriend. #goodandbad TOTALLY meant to. Made me MORTIFIED, but he was sleeping half the time...then it is the middle of the night...so what do you say? #fmlSometimes I'm not aware of myself whenever I'm talking to someone I like so I accidentally drool a bit #infpproblems
somthing like that happened to me once, but with a girl i had a crush on.......it was hellWalking in a corridor and seeing a large group of men about to pass me. One of them looks directly at me and raises his hand when we are about to pass each other. I (completely misinterpreted) swoop in for the 'high-five' and clap the unsuspecting man on then hand with a huge grin plastered on my face. Little did I know that he was actually waving to the person behind me and we were complete strangers. :blushed: #INFPproblems
Thank you for making this list, very informative and detailed. Surprisingly a lot of INFPs experience things on your minor list of problems as well!Minor:
- Morals often clouds realism (i.e., it might be logically better for you to revoke your morals in favour for actual reality, but this causes great pain and (for some INFPs) is impossible to do).
- Repressive (this, I think, is an F trait which I slightly have... think one thing, but don't have the confidence to say it out loud.)
- Eccentric (when happy I often scare people as they usually cannot (especially if they are J types) follow my train of thought at all.)
- Deep down, think we're right about judgments (?) (Again this might just be me, but if I read into something someone has said/done and they try to turn over a new leaf, I find it very suspicious and am constantly cynical about their motives - it takes me a while to alter passed judgments.)
- Closed Off/In their Own World (?) (I often get told I'm 'cold' from the way that I often drift off into my own imagination and don't let anybody get to know the real me.)
- Aren't truly happy until they discover themselves (?) (I feel like this is what I'm aiming for most of the time.)
^ That's my opinions on INFP problems, please do tell me if some of these just apply to me. >.>'