Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
15,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ask a question that is on your mind.

NO ONE reply to any of the questions, or give any answers.

This thread is not for answers. It's for pure wondering.

INFP-only.

[HR][/HR]
*looks out the window and thinks*

1. Did Aristotle ever do *The Nasty* and if so, how did that go?

2. Has President Obama ever cheated on Michelle Obama? Has Mrs. Obama ever cheated on Pres. O?

3. What is the most nutritionally dense food to eat, in the world?

4. What did Isabel Briggs Myers do during her leisure time?

·
Registered
INTP 874 sx/sp VLEF melancholic
17,126 Posts
After I die, what happens?

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Why are gay men and women allowed to use same sex locker rooms and bathrooms?

Why do most people drive 60 mph in a 55mph zone and 25mph in a 30 mph zone?

Why do people continue to eat meat when it isn't good for them or required for there survival?

Why do people sign contracts and get the government involved when all they want is to love someone and spend their lives with them?

Why are there 3.5 million homeless people in the United States and 18.5 million vacant homes?

Why does the United States honer and celebrate a known murderer and rapist? (Columbus)
And then lie and teach our children false history.

·
Registered
15,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
  1. Does Earth have a *reputation* in the Universe? On other planets, do they say to each other "Oh yes, that planet, they are known for....."?
  2. Just before Hunter Thompson and Hemingway killed themselves with guns, were they scared? Drunk? Adrenaline rushed? Sad? Happy the end was near? Numb? What was the very last thought?
  3. Who decided to name an orange (the fruit) an orange? What did that person look like? Why did they pick that name? Just because of the orange color? What is the nationality of this person? What language did they speak? How long has an orange been identified as an orange?
  4. If one takes into account all the people ever born on this planet, for all time, and all the things they did in their lives, do good acts and tasks win out over evil acts?
  5. If there is an Afterlife, are there emotions there?

·
Registered
623 Posts
What will we do with all the cars on the street when we run out of fossil fuels?

How much green house gas is ironically produced in the production and implementing of solar panels?

Am I my brain or do I have a soul?

Why would gay men and women not be allowed to use the same sex locker room and bathroom? What would even provoke this question?

Why can't Russian politicians recognize their own stupidity regarding their arguments against homosexuality? What kind of person blinds themselves from reality merely for convenience, when it involves life or death for innocent civilians?

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
How can someone allow themselves to kill a child?

Why do some people think they are more important than anyone else in this world?

Why do some people believe they have the right to violate another human being?

How do you even allow yourself to inflict violence on anyone? What part of your soul says it's ok?

How does personality form and what events are sure to shape one's personality?

What are you thinking?

What is he thinking?

What is she thinking?

Why did you just do that?

Will there ever be a mind-reading device invented, and if so, what will be done with it? Who will be in charge of it?

How can you look into someone's eyes and say something mean, that you know will hurt them?

When they say someone has a "chemical imbalance", do they even know what chemicals they are talking about?

Why is sexuality so taboo?

·
Registered
541 Posts
How can some people actually abuse animals while I feel like dying just by knowing it happens?

Why can't we help starving people, when we throw our own food away?

Is there a world like earth somewhere in universe?

Why is the universe here?

Does my mother think about killing herself sometimes?

Will I ever be really loved by someone, the way I want to be loved?

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Are there multiple universes of just one?

Is there a soul or we are the soul?

What would Leonardo da Vinci think about our technological progression but poor mindset?

What is a human?

Are people from the future able to visit us or visited us?

Why people think that they own the earth?

What my cat thinks of me?

Why humans are their worst enemy? (no other species are so vicious to their own kind?)

Why fever humans are succeeding to dominate over billions of other humans?

What would founding fathers of America do to current political powers?

Why there is no free energy for whole humankind when such possibilities exist?

·
MOTM June 2012
9,442 Posts
Who was the first man to circumnavigate the globe?

Will we ever really know the truth of our lost history?

Will there ever be peace on earth?

What was going through Jesus' mind in the garden when he was praying?

Who was the most alpha man in history?

Is Blue and other colors the same for you as they are for me, or are we experiencing it differently, but just know it by the name that is taught to us?

When the world comes to an end, will humanity survive to populate distant planets among the stars? What will be our legacy? What will they say of us, of our humble Blue planet in the universe?

·
Registered
15,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I wonder how the United States would be different if there was no *programming* via TV shows, movies and video games -- would there be a greater morality, stronger families and less emphasis on violence and sex?

I wonder how many people on Earth, have sold their souls to outside influences and temptations?

Hungry right now, I wonder what I will get up and fix for late breakfast or early lunch? The answer is completely unknown at 11:50am.

·
Registered
592 Posts
What makes us who we are?

Who was the first person to make a truly meaningful "feely" type song?

What were they feeling when they made it?

Are all INFP's bad at making decisions?

Why did it take me so long to find the terms to describe who I've been my entire life?

When I see things in my dreams, am I connecting to the unseen world?

Why do I wake up in the middle of the night and why did I see one bright light for half a second?

Why does different automatically mean crazy?

How did Huxley come up with A Brave New World?

What was he thinking when he wrote it? What was he feeling?

Does it affect anyone else the way it does me?

Why do people tend to spread their negative energy?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Did people like music as much before the iPod?

It's definitely not the legal 67 deg in my apartment today, so why don't the landlords turn the heat on until it's an everyday thing??

Reactions: Sily

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Why when we struggled, and rumbled against beasts within this concrete jungle, was it me out of us three to make it?

If there was a chance for us to start over again, would you take it?

Why did your charts speak of me being 6 feet deep, when I'm the strongest I've ever been?

Why did we let the drama come between us?

Could we ever be friends?

Why do we war with each other, our sisters and brothers, over who we love, our faiths, and our color?

How much more blood needs to be watered upon earth before change can take root?

Why did you lie, when for me to be free, all I needed was truth?

Why do these fiends thieve from those most in need?

Why did you cite loving me as your reason to leave?

Within this infinite multiverse of possibility, was there ever a me that grew to know peace?

Why when you raged against the machine, you got grinded by its gears, and folded to its plastic molding, like the rest of our peers?

Why was it that the only thing I couldn't fight back were these tears?

Why when my insides coated my clothes, and cold encroached upon my fear, the sound of your voice was all I could hear?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Why can't they accept people for who they are... why are they always trying to change and mould everyone...
why don't people know they are loved... why are humans so dark and mysterious... Does the sun shine all the way to the bottom of the ocean...
i wonder what animals think of us...
Do the birds know they're pooping on us, is it personal...
What if dinosaurs never existed and the mayans were playing a trick on us...

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
What would happen if everyone said what they felt without thinking things over?

If everyone had the same curse as Pinocchio I wonder which group of people would have the longest nose?

If we had the ability to traverse the universe without the restrictions of time and space in travel, where would we go? who would stay on Earth?

If we know as little as we do know now about what we knew before, how little would we know tomorrow of what little we knew before?

If we did in fact know a lot more or everything about humanities past how much more developed would the world be today?

If the compulsion of man to value material possessions did not exist, would we be less developed than we are now?
or would we have bypassed everything related to it and found ourselves in a self sustained, peaceful and carefree world to live in?

If we went back into the past and removed the conflict that existed amongst many different groups and everyone followed the same or similar ideological principles how would we have ended up today?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Is there a parallel universe?
Will my ceaseless wonder for mystical fantasy ever become real?
Will Disney ever go back to drawing animation instead of spewing out the same CGI movies without any warmth or magic left in them?

Can I paint the world with words and dreams?
Will I find my calling, anytime soon?
Will this constant worry and these thoughts full of deceit ever cease?

Can happiness ever truly survive?

1 - 20 of 230 Posts