Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone!

Dear PerC community,

So, I decided to join, why? To discover myself of course!
The last year has been very hectic for me (constantly switching between schools is tougher than I expected) and I really want to get some things clear about myself, why I like certain things, why I make certain decisions (or why I can't make any at all)

As you can see, I'm an INFP, I've done the test quite a few times in the last year and the results are constantly the same.
I read some articles about this personality type and it's characteristics, it does feel like me.
I'm still very inexperienced on the subject though I'm interested in learning more about it, there's plenty to read on the forum which can keep me busy for quite a while so I will probably remain silent for a little longer until I feel like I can really contribute to this place.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope I can stay around for a long time.

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
Hello Sander. Welcome to PerC. You could learn a lot in this forum. Just join the forum and ask the members what you want to know. Cheers!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Welcome @Sander. You've already made one good decision. You've joined the community. So I hope you're not too quite for too long.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts