Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basic rules:

1) You can post thoughts about anyone who's meaningful to you (a crush, lover, significant ex, someone you're only just attracted to). It can be someone who you know in real life that's not on PerC. It can be someone in PerC. Whatever floats your boat.

2) Anonymity. Don't write the name of the person you're talking about.

Why do I put rule 2? It's fun :wink:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll start.

Your energy always calms me down without fail. I can just write about you and feel immediate comfort/contentment from that. How do you do that? Will I ever find someone just like you? You make everything seem clear.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
sappy, hmmm...will be reading with interest, but nothing comes into my mind right now, I can be very sappy when I am stimulated, but right now I am the only one that stimulates myself, can I write about me, how I love myself? :crazy: Just kidding...sappy thoughts...will post when I get a vibe. :happy:

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
You're are the prettiest girl at school and your really smart and all the boys seem to like you. So I'm flattered that you sit with me and make an effort to talk to me. I think you might like me, but I am way to crazy and messed up for you. Or maybe you just want to be my friend? I don't know, I'm going to assume that you like me because that makes me feel good about myself :tongue:

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
You're an awesome and only friend who acts like a proper friend, We laugh and mess around but you always tried to protect me in subtle ways without showing it too much because you always like to "BE THE MANNNN!!!!!" :tongue: Though we rarely able to see each other anymore you're still my greatest freind.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nobody knows how I am and how I feel whenever you're next to me.

It's like my soul is suddenly closer to me. It's electrifying and it’s like I can’t control how you see right through me. I feel transparent and odd, but I still feel at home. It’s like I am me who’s not the face I put out to the world, I am me with you. With you, I am innocent, vulnerable and sincere with my soul.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I still miss you, even though it's been so many years, even though I see you frequently. There's an uncrossable distance between us, and I feel it break sometimes, as if it had never been there to begin with, an invisible barrier that exists only in my mind. Sometimes I wonder if we were ever really close. Did I ever truly know you? Were we ever truly friends? Sometimes you'll say, 'Do you remember...?' and you'll smile at me as if we're the only two people in the world. I feel horrible when I have to tell you that I don't.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I sometimes wonder if songs and stories of love lost or sacrificed have always been my favorites because I was so very close to giving up on even looking for you so much as finding you. I wonder if Fate can be encouraged to step in and plant seeds in our lives based upon the needs and desires of others as much as our own. Maybe, just maybe, that is what happened. Fate and Hope conspired together to give me a chance to discover that I do have enough courage to start searching for you again.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Since you looked at me that way, I've always felt that we're meant to be.

I have no real words to describe it, it is an experience that is pure and real on its own only if someone is able to feel my heart when you reach it.

I haven't stopped loving you since.

·
Registered
2 Posts
here goes my sappy...

My heart aches with your absence. I've discovered more of myself because of you - now that you are gone from my life my soul has a hole that I didn't know existed before we became friends. Why does fate have to be so cruel. All of those cliches of timing and lost love - oh please don't let what we have fall to the demise of those trite words.

You confuse me so... you profess you love, your desires, your dreams of the future - that include me... you seem so empty now. How could something so full of passion, desire, comfort, understanding, fun, excitement - be shredded up so fast, with out evidence? Where is the evidence? That is what I grieve. I told you that I am a big girl and can handle what comes my way - I am responsible for my own feelings - that is better to have love and lost than to have never of loved at all. Yes - all of this is true... but what hurts more than losing your love - is that I don't understand where it could have gone? Where is it? How can you have the capacity to turn it off so, so forcefully. Is that why you cannot see me? I miss you.

I crave your touch, your soft spoken words in my ear. Your knowing eyes give me comfort when I need it most. I long to be with you, but I cannot. I want to be there for you, but I cannot.

Not a day goes by where I am not wishing I could share something with you... do something for you... something. But I am left with nothing.

I didn't plan for this pain... I didn't plan on your ability to totally and fully emotionally withdraw from me. And her, the other woman... I feel like Alanis Morresset... how can she possibly be better than me?

I am so sad... and the end of this mess I cannot see. I know there is an end - but it feels forever away. You are forever away.

If I could just make sense of it... If I could just know you don't love me. I cannot bare to ask you that question, because I cannot bare to know the answer. Is that what I need to do? God this hurts so bad. I cannot ask you - but I have to tell my heart that you don't love me. I am afraid if I stop loving you I will not be able to love you again in the future.

I want to be mad at you... for being with her. My heart hates you for that.... my head knows it is for the best. How can you know I'm the one if you have nothing for comparison. Wow - typing it out makes me feel like a fool... Does one really let go of something as magical as what we had just to play the field some more.... What did you mean when you said... "April, yeah I couldn't wait that long" wait for what? What is going on inside your head? Are you protecting me or yourself? or both?

This sucks so much.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts