Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious if anyone has actually sought out local INFPs? Just through reading the forums here and talking to a number of people, I realized that we're such a tremendous support system for one another, something that most other types can't seem to provide as they don't "get" us very well.

I have a reasonable amount of friends, I've dated quite a bit, but I still don't feel that sense of truly being able to relate to them. That's not to say I don't have fun, but sometimes you want something more.

In my spare time I'm going to actively seek out other INFPs in my area (Vancouver, Canada) and look into simply talking and even getting together for an activity of sorts. The thought of it is kind of exciting, even though I realize how weird some of us can be :D.

Right now I'm going to kick myself in the ass to talk to people showing INFP behavioral traits, most likely strangers. On top of that, I'll keep some sort of active posting system on local forums / craigslist / facebook groups, etc.

With all that said, I revert to my opening question. Has anyone else sought out INFPs locally? Or how do you feel about what I'm planning to do?

Hit me with any feedback :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts