Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The time has arrived!!! There's a reason we're seen as ideal matches in the Myers Briggs world. Time to prove it right! Oh, you direct, decisive, but secretly gentle entjs! you've won over some infp hearts. So, it's time for some cutesy love and affection<3 A flirting thread isn't enough, we need a special thread just between us:blushed::kitteh:

@Sangoire lead us in this mission!
@MissAl @Golden Candle @Allyrah @Monadnock @tinyheart @Database Error @dlb @hellonearth @Monsieur Melancholy @arwen @Lakigigar @Sundae @Kynx @OrangeAppled @Wellsy @Euphoric Nocturne @PaladinRoland @Sily @Turlowe @Lord Pixel @MrMeepers @leictreon @cicatrixa (idk your new name!) @entheos @twirler @bigstupidgrin @Yami no Yume @AAADD Rupsie @AshOrLey @Shade @megmento @sippingcappucino @WickerDeer @Electra2 @Riven
@Goetterdaemmerung and @Baf (I know you're both infj, but you're like family to us)

Please mention any others I might have forgotten! :D

@BIGJake111 @MsBossyPants @Bolderousness @Siggy @Ikusagami @Duo @maust @AngelWithAShotgun @Elistra @Stawker @herinb @Fumetsu @myGTI @Mr Canis @Thomas60

And any other ENTJs I missed in the mentions

Let the party begin!

:wink:

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
For any of us to succeed we need to read @Sangoire's how to seduce an ENTJ handbook. The only way to win is if she leads the invasion.

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
The time has arrived!!! There's a reason we're seen as ideal matches in the Myers Briggs world. Time to prove it right! Oh, you direct, decisive, but secretly gentle entjs! you've won over some infp hearts. So, it's time for some cutesy love and affection<3 A flirting thread isn't enough, we need a special thread just between us:blushed::kitteh:

@Sangoire @MissAl @Golden Candle @Allyrah @Monadnock @tinyheart @Database Error @dlb @hellonearth @Monsieur Melancholy @arwen @Lakigigar @Sundae @Kynx @OrangeAppled @Wellsy @Euphoric Nocturne @PaladinRoland @Sily @Turlowe @Lord Pixel @MrMeepers @leictreon @cicatrixa (idk your new name!) @entheos @twirler @bigstupidgrin @Yami no Yume @AAADD Rupsie @AshOrLey @Shade @megmento @sippingcappucino @Electra2 @Riven
@Goetterdaemmerung and @Baf (I know you're both infj, but you're like family to us)

Please mention any others I might have forgotten! :D

@BIGJake111 @MsBossyPants @Bolderousness @Siggy @Ikusagami @Duo @maust @AngelWithAShotgun @Elistra @Stawker @herinb @Fumetsu @myGTI @Mr Canis @Thomas60

And any other ENTJs I missed in the mentions

Let the party begin!

:wink:
@Mr Meepers

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Oh, I am surprised! What I am supposed to do here? :shocked: Situations like this make me nervous and unsure doing anything :unsure:
I didn't know about this romanitc compatibility but after reading and thinking a bit about it it makes sense to me. But probably most people who tend to be "bossy"(like ENTJs are???) seem to hate me because of my emotional or silly behaviour ... or they just act so/ pretend it... you know like a tsundere :p

Idk ... have I done everything right with this post??? :confused:

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
I’m far more inclined to respond to a thread from infp’s then one from ENTPs!

That being said our walls are high. Our castle secure. A proper invasion must be one of intellect and debate!

-said from my throne

·
Registered
902 Posts
I’m far more inclined to respond to a thread from infp’s then one from ENTPs!

That being said our walls are high. Our castle secure. A proper invasion must be one of intellect and debate!

-said from my throne
What? You mean you don't melt when we blink flirtatiously and smile? :sun-smiley::sun-smiley::sun-smiley:

In all seriousness, give us a topic. Let's have a deep, sexy, philosophical discussion.

·
Premium Member
INTP
11,901 Posts
Aww, I'll just watch Wellsy & herinb.
They can be the inspirational love story to warm my cynical, cold heart
:love_heart:

Oh and have a nosey around the entj forum, it's been a while

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:laughing:

If I remember correctly, entjs don't respond to these types of threads.
Maybe you'll need to bribe them.
Bribe them with love ;)

I thought they'd be impressed with us initiating something and that would draw them outXD

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
@BIGJake111 please forgive the rude behaviour of my companions, they forgot to knock.

*Knock knock*

So, with this finally done, would you please be so kind as to let these tired yet still too enthusiastic INFPs inside your castle? This would be a great opportunity to ponder about your accomplishments, offer the best wine the cellar contains and be hospitable, friendly and nice. Thank you.

Baf the mediator

1 - 20 of 214 Posts