Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am a INFP and I am a student and learner of humans and their behavior. I question everything because I am seeking deeper meanings. I am interested in getting to know different personality types other than my own. I love lively discussions and look forward to getting others views and opinions. It is good to be apart of this community so give me a shout but please don't be offended if I do not respond immediately. :spacecraft-1:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Hello! I am a INFP and I am a student and learner of humans and their behavior. I question everything because I am seeking deeper meanings. I am interested in getting to know different personality types other than my own. I love lively discussions and look forward to getting others views and opinions. It is good to be apart of this community so give me a shout but please don't be offended if I do not respond immediately. :spacecraft-1:
Hi. Good to meet you. I too am a student of people and their personalities which is what brought me to this site. I think we can learn alot about ourselves by learning from each other. Hope you like it here.

·
Registered
330 Posts
:welcome:

I find you curious like a thinker, and yet you are an INFP. Regardless, this place is PERSONALITYCafe.com. And you will probably see different personality types because of that. Good luck finding your way here, and just know that your personality might change as you age. No worries on my end when you are responding slowly, some people can be too forceful in getting messages from people that it becomes a competition on how fast you can talk to them more than a polite communication or conversation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts