Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please, no graphic stories. There are some underage minors lurking around here. (Yes, I care.) :happy:

What is your...
Sexual Orientation? (Hetero, homo, bi, pan, etc.)
What type of sex do you like? (Example. Sweet, tender vanilla sex or brutal BDSM?)
Are you in the closet with these sexual preferences?

I think people would assume we're usually just regular, normal heterosexual who loves to have vanilla sex. :crazy: I think not and we should prove everyone wrong. Go! (Will give my answer in a minute.)

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Sexual Orientation? Bisexual

What type of sex do you like? Sweet vanilla sex FTW!

Are you in the closet with these sexual preferences? Yeah pretty much. My environment makes it really awkward to be anything other than straight.

Also nice mood :p

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Straight.
Sweet and tender is nice....but so is hot an passionate....I like a little fire.....
Nope, not hiding in any closets.

Reactions: ForsakenMe

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sexual Orientation? I'm not sure anymore. But, I largely prefer guys so, I suppose hetero.
Type Of Sex? BDSM. I'm a sub. (And maybe, sometimes, vanilla sex...)
In the closet? The BDSM thing, yes.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
This is a really random thought but if you hide in closets, is it possible to find Narnia if you stay there long enough?
I hope so!!! I soo want to go to Narnia...

Reactions: Luke and ForsakenMe

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Please, no graphic stories. There are some underage minors lurking around here. (Yes, I care.) :happy:

What is your...
Sexual Orientation? (Hetero, homo, bi, pan, etc.)
What type of sex do you like? (Example. Sweet, tender vanilla sex or brutal BDSM?)
Are you in the closet with these sexual preferences?

I think people would assume we're usually just regular, normal heterosexual who loves to have vanilla sex. :crazy: I think not and we should prove everyone wrong. Go! (Will give my answer in a minute.)
Orientation: I prefer women, but I have some interest in menfolk, and I love other genderqueer peeps like myself. So, you could well call me pansexual or whatever, too.
Type of sex: I've only had one type :crazy: my ex was crazy vanilla, to the point where she had to make sure things went exactly the same every damn time. It sucked. I want to at least try pretty much everything.
Closeted or not: Not even remotely. I was raised to be open about sexuality, and it took some time for me to get comfortable with that, but I'm pretty much there now.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual. I should say though that I have felt a very close, almost intimate passion for men that I particularly admire. I don’t want to build a romantic relationship with them though, and I’m not really interested in someone sexually if it isn’t also part of a long term romantic commitment. Also, women have nicer boobs.

What type of Sex do you like: Sweet and sentimental is the nicest, but I do kind of like the excitement and implied abuse in a BDSM. Ultimately though I think I’d take a freak out if I thought I might actually be hurting someone. I do like to go the extremes in my personality though, indulge in the things we don’t indulge in normally. It really is more about the simulation than anything else. Above all, role-playing is the best, and anything where I get to put on my robe and wizard hat is certainly a plus.

Are you in the closet with these sexual preferences: I don’t know if in the closet is the right word. It really just comes down to the fact that I’m only sexually interested in people that I really care about and so far I haven’t build up many of those kinds of relationships. If I was in a relationship with something that mattered to me, it would probably be something that I would try to explore.

·
Registered
202 Posts
This is a really random thought but if you hide in closets, is it possible to find Narnia if you stay there long enough?
That's kind of what happens when INFP's date each other.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Sexual Orientation? Straight.

What type of sex do you like? Uhhhh...sex, period. Pretty much anything...passionate Vanilla sex is hot. Hardcore sex...I'll do it in a heartbeat. I LOVE IT ALL -shot-

Are you in the closet with these sexual preferences? Yeah...in most cases it's in my closet...unless you're someone that I really feel comfortable in opening up in. Besides me being a perv, and joking about it, you won't get much out of me.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I should have asked this (dammit), but, what is your greatest sexual fantasy? Could be anything, no matter how controversial. (Well, kids, dead people, and animals would be the limit, not to mention it's illegal.)

I have a rape fantasy. (For some reason I feel horrible saying this because of actual rape incidents that happen everyday, but... I've always wanted a guy to dominate me completely and leave me scared just a tiny bit. I think "rape" is a strong word, so I think I just want to be totally sexually dominated by another guy. So yep.)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sexual Orientation? Hetero.
Type Of Sex? All kinds. I want to try everything. All positions, with every possible toy, in the kitchen, in the table, in the car, in the bathroom, in the roof, in the beach, in the mountain, in the forest, in public, in the mall... everywhere.
In the closet? No.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I should have asked this (dammit), but, what is your greatest sexual fantasy? Could be anything, no matter how controversial. (Well, kids and animals would be the limit, not to mention illegal, immoral, and really disgusting.)
If you ask the question, it's not really fair to be judgmental towards a particular group of answers, but whatever.

My fantasy, I guess, is a pansexual wiccan ritual orgy in an abandoned forest. I just like the idea of all that love and being in nature, and people trying to get in touch with some spiritual force like that, all happening at once.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you ask the question, it's not really fair to be judgmental towards a particular group of answers, but whatever.

My fantasy, I guess, is a pansexual wiccan ritual orgy in an abandoned forest. I just like the idea of all that love and being in nature, and people trying to get in touch with some spiritual force like that, all happening at once.
I'll get rid of the words "disgusting" and "immoral", but I can't agree that it's healthy to be, you know, with kids and animals. And corpses. *shrugs*

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I'll get rid of the words "disgusting" and "immoral", but I can't agree that it's healthy to be, you know, with kids and animals. And corpses. *shrugs*
Lots of people would have a problem with your rape fantasy. If someone asked what your fantasy was and then followed it by adding that rape fantasies were immoral, disgusting, and unhealthy, I think that would probably seem like asshole behavior to you, so you know, I don't really agree with acting that way towards others, but whatever.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Sexual Orientation? (Hetero, homo, bi, pan, etc.) Hetero
What type of sex do you like? ALL OF IT (that I've tried..I'm open to most anything that I haven't:happy:)
Are you in the closet with these sexual preferences? With my desire to be a crazy wild little thing, yes, because someone would get hurt most definitely. It is hard to control my urge to bite sometimes, though, so watch out!! :tongue:

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lots of people would have a problem with your rape fantasy. If someone asked what your fantasy was and then followed it by adding that rape fantasies were immoral, disgusting, and unhealthy, I think that would probably seem like asshole behavior to you, so you know, I don't really agree with acting that way towards others, but whatever.
It's not really rape, it's more like me wanting a very dominating partner (And the whole thing would be consensual between us both.) But anyway, I'm sorry if I came across as judgmental. I wasn't trying to be but if I did, I apologize.

·
Registered
202 Posts
It's not really rape, it's more like me wanting a very dominating partner (And the whole thing would be consensual between us both.) But anyway, I'm sorry if I came across as judgmental. I wasn't trying to be but if I did, I apologize.
I know what you mean about the consensual thing. The real thing is very different from fantasy. It's healthier to make a fantasy between two consenting adults, you can't have that same kind of thing in a situation of actual rape. Something like rape is very tramatic.

I think the same thing might even be said for animals or children. The fantasy would still be fun if it was in the form of a big bunny costume, or school girl outfit. Wanting the fantasy and wanting the real thing are very different.

Fantasy wise, I'd kind of like to have a slave. Sure i'd be nice to her (if I feel like it), but ya,... bitch is my property.

1 - 20 of 226 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.