Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
11,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some feedback from any ESFJ's who happen to have siblings specifically, or any family in general, who are INFP's. I think I would just like to get a grasp of what your relationships are like with them, so that I can learn and draw upon your experiences, and use the insight toward bettering my own relationship with my younger sister, who is an ESFJ. I find that we get along great but we also have some very noticeable differences in our personalities. I think we are polar opposites in many ways, but nonetheless we have a very firm understanding of each other that fosters a positive relationship.

Any and all feedback is welcome. I might even have some follow-up questions depending upon what I hear back from all of you.

·
Registered
895 Posts
My sister is INFP and we're best friends. I mean, yeah, we're very different people, but we like a lot of the same things and both have a similar sense of humor. I don't think that we've ever "clashed," at least not in many years. It helps that we're both very driven toward our own goals, even if they are different (unlike my brother, and we both have a little trouble relating to him).

·
Registered
984 Posts
My sister is an INFP and also my best friend - we've grown a little apart lately for various reasons, but she is still the first person I'd call for anything, good or bad. She makes fun of me for being self-centered and kind of basic, and I make fun of her for being too selfless, but we overall get along really well.

We didn't get along when we were younger, but that might have something to do with being two years apart and forced to share a room.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts