Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to think a lot of INFPness shows in my songwriting....But, I haven't met many performers/songwriters who I think are infps...they are more secretive maybe and focus more on the craft than as a carrer.

SO if there are any INFP or any type songwriters out there, I would really really LOVE to hear your work =) =)

I might post this in the NF forum...I have a feeling there are a lot of NF songwriters x)

·
Registered
50 Posts
OMG! Berns321 Can you say voice of an ANGEL!!!
Fucking AMazing! Considering I save cursing for emphasis I totally effin love this! Your vocals are amazingg!!! OMG I am in love, totally girl crush right now!
Im jumping up and down right now! EEK!
I hope one day Im half as good as you!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Standing Ovation!!! @Berns321 - Absolutely exquisite and moving. You moved me to tears and took me to another realm - that is soooooo beautiful. You are an excellent, unique singer and composer. Please do not ever give up or stop no matter what. You are truly gifted. I love your other tracks also. I will definitely keep listening to you.

Reactions: TheRudeMustache

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I used to write lots of songs when I was a child, and now I create both music and lyrics with FL Studio and Vocaloid... so now I write them in Japanese and English, or in Italian if I sing them by myself. I haven't published anything online yet, though :3
When I was 8, my song lyrics were like (rough English translation, originally Italian):
Enough, I just want to erase all my emotions
I don't even know what I should do now
Oooh, enough, I will simply fly wherever I want, yeah
I will listen only to myself so
Oooh, enough

*Laughs*.
Now I like telling stories with my songs :O
@Berns321 Are you an angel?

Reactions: TheRudeMustache
1 - 10 of 10 Posts