Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is kinda random and weird, but i think it would be kinda cool if infps had some sort of symbol to show they are infp. I don't want to like start a cult or something, but I feel as if that if someone saw me walking around they would have no clue i was infp.
I have read alot of forums and i dont think i have ever meet someone in person who was infp. I feel like I really have a lot in common with people who describe themselves as infp.
please respond if you think this idea is really creepy or if it would be cool to have some kind of sign so infps kinda knew who other infps were.
i dont mean like getting a tattoo, but like is you had some random pin or bumper sticker or something like that i would like to actually recognize and meet some infps so i dont feel like the only one in the world.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
"INFP" is probably the best symbol you can possibly get.
Good idea though, I should start marking my things with that tag just to see what happens.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
A dove, maybe. Yah?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Reminds me of when I got out of "The Price is Right" and I still had my name tag sticker on. I got stopped countless times by people asking about things.

Now, I'll have to get an INFP sticker! I don't expect the same response though.

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I would totally want that as my decals in SC2. ~~

·
Registered
962 Posts
I thought of that too, but......

...although I guess it's not pointed, but the dot could be misconstrued as something else upside down.

Okay I'm getting out of this thread altogether !

1 - 20 of 38 Posts