Personality Cafe banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

30 year old Femme INFP, type 4w5. Australian. Artistic. Loving. Wibbly. ^_^ Please to meetcha!

I feel everything, I analyse everything. I get sad. I over think. But I damn well love everything. I am arty, but highly unmotivated. The world in my head is too tricky to represent with my limited skills, so I become lazy and disenchanted.

Though, I dabble in photography, acting, theatre, drawing, writing prose and poetry, playing any instrument I can get my hands on, singing (in my car or the shower) and hugging animals because for some reason they tend to find me at parties (no... no, it has nothing to do with my seeking them out at all... O_~) I just want to express all this junk in my head because if it stays in there, I feel as though the thoughts will swallow me up.

I tend to slip into INFJ/ISFP territory sometimes (I am on the border with the N/S P/J traits) which leaves me feeling reasonably confused.

I'm odd, most of my conversations consist of random squeaking and non-sequiturs.

What else am I supposed to say other than hello and I hope I like it here!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!! :)

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Hey, welcome! Complete newbie myself here. I saw the title of your thread and was like, hey, that sounds like me! I thought I'd seen someone with your username post in my intro thread, saying they could relate to a lot of what I said... sure enough, I was right! I love finding peope I can relate to like that. :)

Anyway, glad you're here and I hope you stick around!

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Welcome! I love your intro line, you sound so wonderfully quirky and friendly.....an animal hugger has to be friendly, it's required. Hope you like it here.......

·
Registered
INFP, 4w5 sx/sp
1,193 Posts
Welcome to PerC, fellow emotional wreck! ^^

I am arty, but highly unmotivated. The world in my head is too tricky to represent with my limited skills, so I become lazy and disenchanted.
Me too :/

·
Registered
20 Posts
Emotional Wrecks UNITE! Nice I like Photograthy as well and I like art but I tend to be hopeless mechanically. Why... why is my circle always a square *sobs*

*que violins*

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Welcome to PerC.

I had a nice laugh at your title. =)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Hi Snippet.
I'm new too.
Hope you enjoy it here.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey you sound like me! I'm also new here except i'm pretty sure I'm INFJ but who knows. INFP sounds very appealing

·
The Macabre
3,145 Posts
hello! welcome to the world of non sequiter friends, nice ENTJ's (haha) and amazing emotional wrekiness...

join the club!

ENFP 7w8 4w6!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts