Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:kitteh: Hiiiiii!

The name's Nina :D How do you dooo? I love anime and videogames, though mostly the latter lately (For all interested, I've been playing Gears of War 3, Dark Souls and Ghost Trick :D Just send me a message if you're interested enough to know more butyouprobablyarentsoi'majustmoveontothenexttopicnowyeah.)

I love to draw too, though I'm not very good at it. >>;

Umm, what else... I came here because the INFP thread was too awesome to not contribute to xD I'd be reading posts on the forum on my iPhone and am like "YEAHHHH THAT'S TOTALLY ME MAN" and start laughing. Then people look at me like i'm crazy. 8|

I hope to meet a lot of people going through the same issues I am C: Makes me feel not so alone!

Thanks for reading!!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
:kitteh: Hiiiiii!

The name's Nina :D How do you dooo? I love anime and videogames, though mostly the latter lately (For all interested, I've been playing Gears of War 3, Dark Souls and Ghost Trick :D Just send me a message if you're interested enough to know more butyouprobablyarentsoi'majustmoveontothenexttopicnowyeah.)

I love to draw too, though I'm not very good at it. >>;

Umm, what else... I came here because the INFP thread was too awesome to not contribute to xD I'd be reading posts on the forum on my iPhone and am like "YEAHHHH THAT'S TOTALLY ME MAN" and start laughing. Then people look at me like i'm crazy. 8|

I hope to meet a lot of people going through the same issues I am C: Makes me feel not so alone!

Thanks for reading!!
INFP... Type 5? I guess I shouldn't have anything to say about weird enneagram types, but still...

oh yeah, welcome to the forums. have a balloon ~~O

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Welcome to the site.

I'd be reading posts on the forum on my iPhone and am like "YEAHHHH THAT'S TOTALLY ME MAN" and start laughing. Then people look at me like i'm crazy. 8|
Story of my life man. You should have seen me when I was reading my Meyer Briggs description on mypersonality.info... I was in hysterics, because it was so accurate for me... I couldn't stop laughing. Its the same with the ''you know you're an ENFP/feeler/perciever/whatever'' posts on this site. Always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside :-D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
INFP... Type 5? I guess I shouldn't have anything to say about weird enneagram types, but still...

oh yeah, welcome to the forums. have a balloon ~~O
Maybe I'm actually a type 2... I just re-took the enneagram test and now it's saying I'm Type 2. The description fits me better than Type 5. I wonder how I got that then o_O... YAY BALLOON THANKSSSS

Welcome to the site.

Story of my life man. You should have seen me when I was reading my Meyer Briggs description on mypersonality.info... I was in hysterics, because it was so accurate for me... I couldn't stop laughing. Its the same with the ''you know you're an ENFP/feeler/perciever/whatever'' posts on this site. Always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside :-D
Yeah!! I was laughing at the "you know you're an INFP when..." thread on the train xD So true. I feel so at home here.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Welcome, welcome. I know you'll have fun :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts