Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Movies/Music/TV/Video Games/Life goals/ Elections/Graduation whatever you are looking forward to.
For me
Mass Effect 2
Bioshock 2
FFXIII
maybe The Secret World

Clash of the Titans
Alice in Wonderland

And if the Gorillaz actully release a new album, i'll miss the release becuase of my excitment coma

Also i am huge political addict (i watched the NJ gubernatorial elections like a sporting event) so the 2010 midterms

·
Registered
189 Posts
  • I'm starting a one year acting school.
  • I'll finally be able to move away from home
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • The Last Crown (Computer Game)
  • It's election-time in Sweden (God I hate the guys we have right now)

·
Registered
588 Posts
the california gubernatorial election
the WORLD CUP (seriously, better than the olympics in my humble and deranged opinion)
moving back to the city
new arcade fire album, pavement reunion, and perhaps coachella
new season of dexter and, according to imdb, two films with michael c. hall in them
banjo-playing dolphin attack?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Look forward toos

• Going to Rome for my second time in easter (YAYYYY!!!)
  • Going back to Hong Kong during summer and eat lots of yummy food (YAYYYYYYYYYYY!)
  • Alice in wonderland 3D
  • Move out with my friends from uni (YAYYYYYYYYY!)
  • Get a new psp charger so I can finally play FFX crisis core!!!!!!
  • Harry potter~~~
Goals

• Social more:confused:
  • Learn taekwondo
  • Join cooking society
  • Study harder....
  • Don't leave things to the last minute:confused::confused::confused::confused:
  • STAY SINGLE!!!!!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Going to school in Germany! so excited! sehr schönes Land...:laughing:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm looking forward to graduating college, buying a new bike, and living in the same place as my little brother again! And, of course, learning and growing, as always :)

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I'm looking forward to no longer being trapped in that useless waste of time and creativity they call "high school" xD :confused:

Also, the start of university (Got my official offer today, Yaaaah!!), The Birthday Massacre's new album, Ashbury Heights' new album... turning 18 so I can go to 18+ shows ^_^

Oh, and Alice in Wonderland. But I am somewhat disappointed that Danny Elfman is doing the soundtrack. It's not that I don't like him, but when I saw the trailer I jumped after about five seconds of music and knew it was him, then it's obviously not anything new. It would be refreshing to not have that same style of orchestration. Oh well, I'm sure no one else cares o_O
I'm also looking forward to getting my license.

·
Registered
494 Posts
My 2 goals for the year are hopefully to meet the future Mrs Bradbury and to pass my IT exams and get a job in that field. Im looking forward to seeing the reformed Pavement in London and the Dubliners in Birmingham and hopefully Cat Power will come back and play her first show in the UK since summer 2008. Im also hoping to Jesus Christ that the Conservatives don't get in at the next election.

·
Premium Member
15,018 Posts
First and foremost I am looking forward the the Spring and warmer temperatures. I am looking forward to sitting outside and reading or taking pictures of the eagles I've seen flying around lately. I'm looking forward to a new season of House MD. Looking forward to where my fav DJ ends up in Oct 2010. Looking forward to Christmas 2010. Looking forward to living every day. Looking forward to WARMER temps. (haha!) Looking forward to doing some crafts, making some birdhouses. Looking forward to husband retiring this year!!! I forgot that one. Looking forward to a bunch of stuff.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
I'm just looking forward!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts