Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Banned
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
INFP what is your favorite color? Mine is black what is yours?

Reactions: Sangmu

·
Registered
416 Posts
Green.

Started about because of Celtic Football Club, but I just really like that colour more than any other. I think it's a colour simultaneously of putrefaction and growth. Also my eyes are green. And Ireland too. :happy:

·
Registered
595 Posts
I used to say green but it depends what the color is on. I like blue, white, purple a lot as well. Fluorescent colors are pretty cool. I think some colors look good together y'know :/

If I had to choose a single color it would be this blue atm.
bluey.jpg

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
I'm going to be a typical depressive emo INFP and say black.

Reactions: Sangmu

·
Registered
325 Posts
Depends on the weather or season. During the fall and winter, I like deep, rich colors like dark red, navy blue, gold, burgundy, forest green, etc. In the spring and summer I like pastels and lighter colors like, soft yellow, baby pink, soft blue, beige, light green, etc.

·
Registered
351 Posts
So many beautiful colors out there... too indecisive to choose just one.

I think I'm going to go with: All of them.

·
Registered
17,161 Posts
So many beautiful colors out there... too indecisive to choose just one.

I think I'm going to go with: All of them.
YOU GREEDY GAL! :D

I'm gonna be childish here and say WELL if she gets to have all of them i'm gonna take one more and throw in purple.
Purple and Green is just a interesting duo.

·
Huggable Meepster ^__^
5,900 Posts
Okay, usually I like a deep, dark blue (such as navy blue) or just blues in general
... but, depending on my mood, sometimes I favorite colors are deep reds, deep purples, or most of the shades of green
... I suppose Orange can even be cool from time to time to lol ... but I'm usually not a fan of yellow
... it really depends on my mood ^__^

·
Registered
917 Posts
no idea why but i really like purple

1 - 20 of 93 Posts