Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm constantly scanning photos online during down times at work, that or being on here because I'm blocked from Facebook.

I came across the following pic, was at first amused, then thought about the ramifications and intricacies of living in such a minimalist abode, day dreamed some more, staring out the window next to my desk intermittently and maybe 30 minutes later it finally dawned on me.... I'm looking at my life.

- I'm told I live in a bubble often
- I love minimalism,
- A bed itself figures prominently in my life (reading, writing),
- I love the pureness/simplicity of white in living spaces,
- Love watching the world pass by from behind windows...in this case plastic,
- Adore and feel at one with nature..especially mountain settings,
- Darkness brings out the daily ruminating fears i suppress in the light of day and..
the fragility of plastic walls at night symbolizes the thin line between the imagined outside
approaching monsters of my subconscious and reality
- It's nice to dream of needing two chairs but often one would stand alone.

Perhaps many infp's can identify with this world :happy:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
My world consists of escapism, purity, childishness, the little marks taken from good memories and a love for people exploring that never fades even when I hold myself back.

I will most likely find strange satisfaction in absorbing the energies of people while I am in my safe background, because I love the idea that I am able to know and see through without direct contact or actually seeing. It gives me a sense of depth, even when it makes me insecure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts