Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what exactly is crystalized intelligence? I took an intellectual assessment test and I scored in the 98th percentile for crystalized intelligence which means I am VERY bright in certain ways...but what ways are these??

people always tell me I am "wise" "an old soul" "very insightful" "very intuitive" "deep" "good at reading people"

·
Registered
993 Posts
The test was administered by a professional at a prestigious university. Took weeks to complete. Doesn't sound like BS to me.
yea u right it is not a fraud.

here is an article

Fluid Intelligence and Crystallized Intelligence

MBTI types dont determine intelligence. so therefore whatever you score has nothing to do with INFP's

oh sorry i don't mean to sound harsh or anything.

it is perfectly possible for an INFP to be very intelligent! :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Two posts about being smart - I hope someone believed in you in the past and you're not suffering from a lack of attention or praise about your capacity. You are a smart, capable, young lady! Believe in yourself a little more, and use your capacity for good!

Congrats OP on your scoring!

·
Registered
7,063 Posts
I wonder if this is related or unrelated to TAG (talented and gifted) identification. I'll have to keep studying this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.