Personality Cafe banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ravenclaw! I basically inhale books, and research is my favorite part of any project (I'm 5w4 enneagram so there's that knowledge pull).

Luna Lovegood is the HP character I most identify with, and she's Ravenclaw too.

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
I'm Ravenclaw. But I see parts of myself in Hufflepuff and Slytherin also.

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
Ravenpuff, represent!

Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw
Corresponding with the Phlegmatic and Melancholy temperaments respectively. I'm an INTJ-T and Pottermore clocked me as equally Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff which isn't supposed to be possible. My Hippocratic temperament is Melancholy-Phlegmatic. Apparently, most INTJ-A types are Melancholy-Choleric Slytherin.

Hufflepuff first, Ravenclaw second.
See above (Phlegmatic-Melancholy).

That takes me back.
:tongue:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I used to think I was a Ravenclaw, but I've begun to identify with Hufflepuff more over the last few years.

However, I think if I was actually a character in the series, J.K. Rowling would sort me into Gryffindor -- not because it's where I fit best... but because it's where I'd probably grow most. Neville Longbottom's arc is what I think mine would look like, more or less. I'm not gregarious or bold, but I do have a lot of conviction.

·
Premium Member
15,241 Posts
Ravenclaw is higher for me, but not by much. I swear I know nothing about Harry Potter, I just take tests. And I promise there is NOTHING about me that says "hard work". Nothing.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I think the test, while it does choose based on the strength of certain personality attributes, has more to do with a person's personal journey, or what is most important for them at that point in time.

By definition I can see a lot of INFP's aligning with Hufflepuff, personally I'd love to be placed there, but I always get sorted into Ravenclaw or Griffindor instead.(Mostly Ravenclaw) I can't say I'm too surprised though.
If I'd ever ended up in the Potterverse I'd either be far too obsessed with learning all I can about magic and centaurs (I'd love to get my hands of a copy of Scarmander's book!) astronomy, and wands or neck deep in screwing up the plot line because I couldn't bear the thought of being there doing nothing, when I had the knowledge and ability to help.

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
Gryffindor = Dauntless + Amity
Hufflepuff = Amity + Candor
Ravenclaw = Erudite + Candor
Slytherin = Erudite + Dauntless

·
Banned
7,754 Posts
I got Ravenclaw...and honestly, the description suits very well...

But then I did a Harry move and took it again to try and get Gryffindor XD
I just feel in my heart I'm more of a Gryffindor :p

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Ravenclaw is higher for me, but not by much. I swear I know nothing about Harry Potter, I just take tests. And I promise there is NOTHING about me that says "hard work". Nothing.

Where did this come from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
15,241 Posts
Where did this come from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good question! I swear I don't remember the site the test was on but I found my post the other day to use it. I will edit this post with the address, when I find it. Be right back

I found the thread I got the image from (here #16 post) now I just have to find the site, be right back!

Finally found it! The direct link to the test is:
http://www.personalitylab.org/tests/bfi2socemr24n_hogwarts.htm

The site is called Personality Lab . org http://www.personalitylab.org/

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I'm an ESTP and always come out either Gryffindor or Slytherin. I'd say both are equally true.

·
5,121 Posts
I got something of a draw I think on some test, between gryffindor and ravenclaw, and I think ravenclaw on another, but that was years ago, I think I am more of a coward now than then though, so perhaps more ravenclaw now? Mostly by going by which ones I am not: I am not friendly and hardworking like the hufflepuffs, and not competitive and ambitious like the slytherins.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts