Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heyo everyone!

I did a music course recently, and I do a lot over the course of the year. At such events, I normally find that most participants are SFs and NFs but often that I feel out of place there and not just from my self depreciation that I am not generally well liked. Why do I not get on with a lot of SF and NF types? I can think of ENFPs, ENFJs, ESFJs and ESFPs I do not have a good relationship with at all so this mainly applies to the extroverts.

Cheers :D

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Heyo everyone!

I did a music course recently, and I do a lot over the course of the year. At such events, I normally find that most participants are SFs and NFs but often that I feel out of place there and not just from my self depreciation that I am not generally well liked. Why do I not get on with a lot of SF and NF types? I can think of ENFPs, ENFJs, ESFJs and ESFPs I do not have a good relationship with at all so this mainly applies to the extroverts.

Cheers :D
Perhaps you're allergic to 'extroverts'? :D

ESFP (SeFiTeNi), ENFJ (FeNiSeTi) and ESFJ (FeSiNeTi) all have quite a different cognitive function make-up compared to FiNeSiTe. Just looking at their dominant and inferior function: these are alien to INFP's, theoretically.

ENFP's (NeFiTeSi) should actually not trigger an allergic reaction, or at most, a mild allergic reaction, once you get to know them better.

Do you experience something like this?

Reactions: Geoffrey
1 - 2 of 2 Posts