Personality Cafe banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
And I think you'll find 90% of the INFP forum would use it on you.

Oh and I have a cactus I haven't watered in about 5 years

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Come on, give eachother a lovely

and be happy

Don't really have any by the way...

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
not my garden but, i love bleeding hearts-my mum grows afew
and yeah rainbow-take a break from the thread making, for serail..

·
Registered
263 Posts
Rubber Trees, A bunch of Cacti, and and whole bunch of awesome plants who's name/types I don't care to remember. ; ) I love taking care of house plants, they are so relaxing to be around. Most of my plants I've had and kept alive for 10 years... pretty impressive if you ask me!

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Forget me nots are wonderful...
But I'm growing a Venus Flytrap.. Or three. (HEhehe, Evil) >: }
I'm so jaded about those damn things. They are soo f'n cool, but when I was like 10 I bought a few at like $8 each (THAT"S A LOT!). I remember having that plant sit around forever and never catch anything so I took it near a big outdoor garbage can that was attracting flies and just sat there and watched it.

Soon enough a fly landed in the "trap" and the damn thing didn't close. The fly started to walk around the whole thing marathon style like a victory lap, and then flew off. I poked the trap with a stick to see if it worked and it closed. !!

You have ruined my day with those reminders!!!!!

!!! for extra measure

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
Dead.

I''ve killed all the plants I've had by neglect...

Reactions: Dante1709

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think having plants inside of a house restricts them,I can't stand it.
I just I don't know I'd rather them be free and outside........
But some are very delicate and in the gust of a wind they can be knocked over and damaged. I like to keep them next to wide open windows, best of both sides of life. They will be protected there.

·
Registered
602 Posts
my mom loves plants and has a bunch around the house, used to have a garden too. she always tried to get me into it too and got plants in my room...they died. last year i got a venus flytrap which was awesome...but i kinda forgot to water it lol. yeah, im not good with plants, they usually die because i forget to water them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts