Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
It's interesting. I can relate to most of it. When I look at it from this angle, I kinda feel sorry for the people in my life, especially the romantic relationships that I have had over the years. Tall order for someone to be all of this!

Reactions: INFPgirl

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is what came to my mind too! It kinds of shatters the illusion of being perfect; which by now, to me, is a relief. I think I can empathize with my nature better after reading that, and also make it easy for others. Maybe they don't have to respect my values. I hold them close to my heart, maybe it's alright if other people don't regard as important.

·
Registered
294 Posts
It made me smile because each one of those reminds me of my lovely ENFP. For me, personally, a lot of this is spot on which...is a little annoying on some level, but still very interesting. I got ridiculously lucky with my relationship and this helped me see a little bit of how I act without realizing it and how I expect (not because I read it, but because I felt a certain way and didn't exactly know WHY I did) her to act. Or at least would like her to act. Still, I think it's fairly accurate and was fun to read.

·
Registered
202 Posts
The level of accuracy is shocking.

I can identify with 95% of it.

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
Pretty accurate, but ya, I can't help but feel this is all pretty ''normal'' stuff, like it has to be this way to create a humble yet special deep relationship and it should be clear as day (but INFP's are not so clear themselves, i know i know). It is based on our great ideals and desires :tongue:, and it works pretty well when you find someone to sync with.

We don't need to feel that bad about it, there are actually people out there that pull this off for us without that much effort and even having a good time doing that for us ... although those ppl are scarce it seems, I got to admit, but that is no reason to see this list of INPF ''rules'' as a big burden for others in comparison. Like it or don't like it, they don't have to right. My first need is not to be liked or easygoing anyway, there is no fun in that right :crazy: ... (or happiness/fulfilment, I should say)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts