Personality Cafe banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Meak, I think you'd be much happier if you were working for yourself. Sounds like people are demanding things from you so that you feel forced into working. i think once you're on your own, independent and only needing to earn the money for what you want and will make you comfortable, it will be much better for you. I can see you on your porch painting and selling your paintings to passersby :eek:) maybe working in a nice quiet bookshop or art gallery.

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Meak, I think you'd be much happier if you were working for yourself. Sounds like people are demanding things from you so that you feel forced into working. i think once you're on your own, independent and only needing to earn the money for what you want and will make you comfortable, it will be much better for you. I can see you on your porch painting and selling your paintings to passersby :eek:) maybe working in a nice quiet bookshop or art gallery.
<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333 you deserve so many hearts and hugs and I'm so bitter and mean like a crotchety old woman, but you really deserve hugs ^__^
I went to an old antique store today and asked if they were hiring, lols. They just hire people who rent out the space or something. I applied for two hotels, where I won't be working with my 'friend' who got me the job. Both places were much nicer than the super 8 and the people were much friendlier as well. :) Thank you for seeing how I want to live my life, not many people do. Isn't that sad? People I know in real life can't see what I want to do with my life, they just barge in on my privacy and demand money, telling me to work. :/

Reactions: northernsky

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
How many of you hate when people ask for your help, yet if you do it wrong they get pissy and move you out of the way and never let you do anything for yourself at jobs?

·
Registered
191 Posts
On my current job, i have a coordinator who is very stressy and wants me to do everything his way.
... His way is way way more complicated and slower then my way.

Luckily i work in the part of the warehouse where almost noone ever goes,
and this is my last week, and he's on his holiday :D
sounds similar to my job - enjoy your last week there. I found that I just absorb the atmosphere of places and people so if its stressed and I'm not I will still be getting stressed. Calm leaders/bosses/supervisors are important to have.

I just wonder how many INFPs have walked out of jobs? I have quit with no real notice 3 times...nothing to do with the work - just bitchy atmospheres, bullying from a boss and inconsiderate demands. Staying in a job thats bad for you is like staying in an abusive relationship. You owe it to yourself to get out and find something better - sadly the work 'rules' make this very hard. Quit a job and you will invariably get little or NO financial support. Stay and get 'ground down' will fuck you up. Stay and fight it out...can work but people rarely change - can be very stressful. Stay and look for other work...the least worst option. Stay and hope things change for the better...In my last job I had prepared to hand in my notice as I was a square peg in a round hole for 6 months (very draining) and the working day before I was going to hand it in - they gave me my notice, luckily coming out of the job with an undeserved good reference.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts