Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It occurs to me when I read across forums and messages, that people tend to assume that INFP's are quick to flee from conflicts and confrontations..which make me think...hmmmmm.

I'll relate to you a personal experience.

At the end of my Umrah, when I was at the Jeddah airport with my family (damn it was so crowded at the time and the system wasn't really organized, and internally we were freaking out a little about potentially being late for our flight) I remember a time when my mother was pushed and I yelled at the man in public,''Do you have any manners? Are you Muslim?!''

When I think about it, I do prefer harmony over conflict/confrontation in a lot of cases, yes. But at the same time, if I feel like certain values are disrupted, I would overcome my natural dislike for conflict to defend the values.

No need to say after this,''I don't think you're INFP'' because I've done enough research to know that I am an INFP. I am INFP because I deal a lot with my internal world in my introversion and I live for my values.

And also, I just dislike being confined by typical stereotypes, maybe I just like to fight out of them. I suppose that's the INFP rebellion anti-conformity side of me. Frankly I am sick of people associating INFP's with cowardice or sensitive brokenness. We are more than that. I can stand up for myself just fine.

I'm not being passive aggressive here, just in case anyone misunderstood. I'm speaking generally and clarifying.

Yes I posted this on the INFP thread too haha

·
Banned
5,026 Posts
2. No Spamming
Do not post copies of the same thread, the same thread to multiple subforums, or copy the same post to multiple threads. Avoid making empty "bump" posts or necroposting (bumping very old threads). Please refrain from appending ASCII logos, macros, memes or other taglines (manual signatures) to each of your posts. Never repost a thread or post that has been deleted by a moderator.

http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

FYI

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2. No Spamming
Do not post copies of the same thread, the same thread to multiple subforums, or copy the same post to multiple threads. Avoid making empty "bump" posts or necroposting (bumping very old threads). Please refrain from appending ASCII logos, macros, memes or other taglines (manual signatures) to each of your posts. Never repost a thread or post that has been deleted by a moderator.

http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

FYI
Ah, sorry I overlooked it then.

It was just two threads though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts