Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of people do you usually attract? The ones who are older/married/ reserved/ nerdy, etc?

For me, it's alway guys who like to think of themselves as heroes or saviors, whether it be in idealist or realist terms.

Eeee I actually summed it up perfectly in one sentence :crazy:

I wonder what that says about me, but I find it quite amusing.

·
Registered
782 Posts
INFPs attract INTJs. i like INFP fuzzybunnyness.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Geeks, gays, and creative folks. Really anyone who's an outsider or going through a rough time.

Personality types: Mainly NFs (Many ENFPs, some INFJs, a few ENFJs, a few other INFPs), some INTJs, and a few xNTPs. Every now and then, an SP. Sometimes I attract an SJ, but then I distance myself from them because they GET ON MY NERVES! However, sometimes it's handy to have an ESFJ friend. I need to call one of my ESFJ chick friends for advice on how to do some chick stuff sometime. You know, like, how to play coy and stuff like that. I really don't know that crap. I try to be nice to everyone, because everybody is useful at some point in my life.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
strangers. in a room full of strangers, i attract people who find me either attractive or those who are curious about me. usually, people don't act on their actions, whether i see them or not, so it doesn't matter much. but that's what i see. other than that, i dont see any other inclination for anyone to speak to me unless we share a common goal, or we have bonded as friends. Oh! Also, people who seem to want to use my appeals (however secret they are) to exploit an advertisement or another. Once they get what they want, or the event came and went, they usually don't come back around; or even attempt to connect with me again.

can't help but feel i go too in depth on these forums. sorry.

edit: added to the post.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I seem to mostly attract NFs. Or at least, they're the people I notice the most and whom I like to keep in my life. Also ISFJs, INFJs, and ISFPs seem to be the types I attract romantically. The sensitive introverted boys.

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Doubt is good; that way you can only be positively surprised..
You remind me of me. I dunno if that statement is completely true though.... cause in this negative state of mind... everything seems negative..... it's like the color of shades you are wearing. At least that's me.... may not be the same for you.

ANYWAY. About the question.

I tend to attract P's. I attract esfp's intp's, entp's, istp's, infp's. I often get the vibe that J's think I am stepping on their territory. It's complicated though.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I seem to attract people with confidence issues, like quite often, people that are hurting inside and they always seem to be attracted to me, not always in that way, but just like they want to talk to me because they think I am a caring person that can help them, but I hate this because I don't think that I can really help people that much, because apart from being able to be a mostly nice person and listen, then I am just rubbish at most things, like I can listen but they don't seem to like my advice, and I just generally think I am not a great councillor...if that's the right term...

·
Registered
60 Posts
I tend to attract two types...no lie.

1. Alternative Spirituality.. possibly a raw foodist or vegan. Career is in something creative...restaraunter/marketing..have some sort of creative leanings..writer/artist/etc...somewhat bohemian dress.. Tends to get clingy quickly, or I just notice something needy..potential for something great, but the intensity/and or flightiness scares me.

2. Finance/business type..very confident and likes money/has a lot of money/good with money..goes to gym, tend to be Type A more traditional outlook. Finds my quirks interesting...and lets loose a bit with me.. somewhat arrogant which turns me off... stable which I like, yet I start to feel caged bird sydrome..into sports..traditional manly man.

I swear, I literally attract and have dated various versions of the same type! IIt's bizarre. I like both for different reasons..and would love to meet a combo.

·
Banned
2,025 Posts
Lol, I'm not attracting the good ones. Extraverted pests, probably disproportionally extraverted NFs and misfit ones at that. But it would be hard to attract introverts, wouldn't it?

1 - 20 of 173 Posts