Personality Cafe banner

How old were you when you had your first serious crush?

• Total voters
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
I used to make out with a girl named Ursula everyday on the bus in kindergarten

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 sp
5,211 Posts
I was never one for crushes, I mean... I'd look and notice good looking people or nice people, but I never idealized them or imagined being a couple with them. But when I was a junior in highschool, I think, there was a new guy who seemed really nice and was also pretty cute, and I really wanted to get to know him, but was too shy to not just be super awkward around him. I did at the time think 'there's someone who might have potential for a future together' and I admit I probably glanced over at him way too much in class, I still wonder if it was super obvious or not, I hope I didn't weird him out. It didn't seem like the way my one friend would get over guys where she'd get super infatuated though *shrug* I've always had a very 'wait and see' and 'guard your heart till the head has okayed this' kind of approach, despite loving all those romantic idealistic 'love at first sight' stories.

·
Registered
499 Posts
4 years old. Seriously. I was really close with my next door neighbor and we used to play every single day, and I went over to his house every day after school. I wrote him long love letters all the time. Except I was 4 so ya know...didn't really know how to write yet...

I would also have big dramatic fights with him all the time and he'd be all "girls are crazy!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
157 Posts
My first real crush -and actually- first real love, I was 14. This Relationship that we had destroyed me. We weren't a couple, but I know that we both really love each other. But for me, for my mental health I broke up with him. He was like older (11 years between us) than me and my parents have never heard about him. I think they won't, I'll keep this for me. I feel nostalgic about what we were, but I tried to talk to him few months ago and I felt really bad so..

41 - 44 of 44 Posts