Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
You're not the only one. I can totally crack up over something that's not funny at all.

For example, if I'm with friends (that's a laugh in itself btw) and one them is going on about arguing with someone, most likely I'll be laughing.

If someone talks about losing something important, depending on what the item is, I will laugh.

I can laugh over so many different things, good and bad.

I'm wierd, lol.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're not the only one. I can totally crack up over something that's not funny at all.

For example, if I'm with friends (that's a laugh in itself btw) and one them is going on about arguing with someone, most likely I'll be laughing.

If someone talks about losing something important, depending on what the item is, I will laugh.

I can laugh over so many different things, good and bad.

I'm wierd, lol.
It can be as simple as a sound, or someone's facial expression, and then I just start laughing like hell! :crazy:

·
Registered
752 Posts
Oh definitely facial expressions, internet emotes depending on the timing, and I know I'll be laughing like hell if someone is asking someone out.

Funny thing is I can seriously laugh for absolutely no reason.

Forget weird, I'm crazy. 8D

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"Simon says: Bow down to me."-1
"Simon says: Let my people go!"-2

I found that hilarious, although it seems as if no one else did.
I lol'd. :crazy:

Oh definitely facial expressions, internet emotes depending on the timing, and I know I'll be laughing like hell if someone is asking someone out.

Funny thing is I can seriously laugh for absolutely no reason.

Forget weird, I'm crazy. 8D
Yes yes yes! I would laugh at all those situations!

Here's one example...

Copy and paste the URL on another window and watch the video up until 1:30 (you can continue watching the rest if you like), and then scroll down to read the first comment from the user "Pcfan11".

The first time I saw the comment, I stared at it for a few seconds before my face turned red from all the laughter. :laughing:

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
i laugh at some many dumb stuff like i luagh at signs ALOT, they're either too serious or they have some Cliche in then they just crack me up. day when i'm off my ADHD pills i laugh at nothing at all. the world is just funny!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Yea i always seem to find things funny that no one else does, and a lot of times I can't even explain why it's funny, and I laugh at myself a lot more than I do other people sometimes, it's almost like if I wanted I could laugh and laugh and laugh at anything unless I'm in a bad mood or something.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I laugh at things that aren't supposed to be funny all the time because I give a weird interpretation to something someone said or a facial expression. But even worse I often laugh at stuff that didn't even happen. I'll imagine something and then just start laughing at it, so of course if there's anyone around they just think I'm a crazy person who's laughing for no reason. Sometimes I imagine these weird things happening IRL, but I do it a lot with movies where I'll imagine a scene going in a ridiculous direction, or after a random insignificant scene I'll think to myself "Wouldn't it be funny if the movie just ended there? That would be the worst ending ever!"

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
The Monty Python Twit race skit was on IFC today and I was laughing @ that. I laugh at all kinds of things, but the Twit Race is classic stupid stuff that is just sooooooo good.

·
MOTM January 2013
10,643 Posts
The Monty Python Twit race skit was on IFC today and I was laughing @ that. I laugh at all kinds of things, but the Twit Race is classic stupid stuff that is just sooooooo good.

I was just about to mention Monty Python! Have you got into Fawlty Towers, I used to love this so much and still do.

[video=google;6698933542780842398]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6698933542780842398[/video]

·
Registered
81 Posts
:p yes.
one time a got the biggest laugh after i saw a little shoe on the road, for example. but i hadnt slept.
but im not that weirdo about my humour, because (not to brag) but mostly people think im pretty funny. but then again, sometimes my humour come out of controll.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I seem to laugh over the dumbest things... Sometimes, I seem to laugh too often. :crazy: I laugh at the silliest things and people cannot for the life of them understand why I find it so amusing and hilarious.

Am I the only one?
No not atall, I feel like the king of odd and innapropriate laughter in my family. It's funny when I try to explain it and get nothing but blank stares lol.

·
Registered
569 Posts
i laugh at the strangest things, but most of it is online so no one is around when im on my laptop i can laugh all i want. but i have been here and saw something i find funny and i will double over laughing...and then wonder why i found that so funny...then go back to laughing so more cause i dont care because i just find it funny! lol

oh yeah and typing "lol" just reminded me, there is another thing i use the term "lol" WAYYYY too much. and when i try typing without it i feel i am being too serious and i cant stand NOT having a bunch of "lols" in what im saying. i type it so much online i have to catch myself in REAL LIFE before i actually say "lol" out loud (lol)<<<(see? i find that funny too!)

depending on what it is i tend to find my own scatterbrainness (if thats even a word) quite funny. i will randomly tweet or post on tumblr about some hilarious mistake i made, like when i misread "crush" as "cousin" on a pic on tumblr and replied according to what i thought it was, then i found my awkward mistake a week later...and what do i do? do i delete it and hope no one saw it? nope! I reblog the post AND i post about the mistake for all my followers to read cause i find it so funny! i am one that can laugh at my mistakes sometimes, but it depends really one what the mistake is, and what the consequences are (i no longer find a mistake funny if i get yelled at and chewed out for it) but hey, sometimes you just gotta laugh at yourself! :D

also on youtube, you know those comments that say "press 8 repeatedly for (insert funny action from video here). well i will sit here laughing hysterically while pressing the number over and over again and STILL laughing at it. im weird lol. and not only that but i actually made a 2 MINUTE VIDEO which was nothing but a loop of that one action from that video, and you know what? i STILL find it hilarious! lol i have too much time on my hands --__--

i sometimes find my typos so funny i dont correct them lol :p thats another thing i find funny. but yeah i do have a weird sense of humor, and not many people get it. but hey, at least i get it :)

Reactions: IdealEuphoria

·
Registered
17,240 Posts
There's been 3-4 videos of violence/harm with children recorded that just makes me crack up. Feel bit evil but they're so fast. Just boom straight to it.
One a girl tells her dog to go and it runs and she doesn't let go of the leash and just face plants. Feel bad about that one cracks em up so much though.
Before I seen kick ass there was a video that just had the scene of Nicholas cage shooting his daughter and saying "you'll be fine baby doll".
Another where a little girl is excited about blueberries and randomly slips of her seat with her head hitting the bowl.

Maybe I shouldn't ever be a father because I may well just laugh then help instead of help first.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
I love stupid humor. What's absurd to some is comedy for me. And when I'm not supposed to laugh it's even funnier. I quit trying to explain it to non INFPs long ago.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
The worst thing is when I laugh at things inside my own head. People look at me like I'm a freak (and I don't give a shit.) :laughing:

·
Registered
318 Posts
I know for sure I'm not right in the head... =p all too often I'll be lost in thought, think of something funny, and just start laughing out of the blue...everyone in earshot starts just looking at me like I've lost my mind. Usually I'll just look back when I'm done laughing and say, "what, huh?"... good thing my co-workers are used to me by now... lol and my family is so used to it they're not even phased by it..lol

Reactions: RubyFiligree
1 - 20 of 61 Posts