Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
0-2 years Hopes; Basic Trust vs. MistrustMotherCan I Trust The World?Feeding, Abandonment
2-4 years Will; Autonomy vs. Shame and DoubtParentsIs It Ok To Be Me?Toilet Training, Clothing Themselves
4-5 years Purpose; Initiative vs. GuiltFamilyIs It Ok For Me To Do, Move and Act?Exploring, Using Tools or Making Art
5-12 years Competence; Industry vs. InferiorityNeighbors, SchoolCan I Make It In The World Of People And Things?School, Sports
13-19 years Fidelity; Identity vs. Role ConfusionPeers, Role ModelWho Am I? What Can I Be?Social Relationships
20-24 years Love; Intimacy vs. IsolationFriends, PartnersCan I Love?Romantic Relationships
25-64 years Care; Generativity vs. StagnationHousehold, WorkmatesCan I Make My Life Count?Work, Parenthood
65-deathWisdom; Ego Integrity vs. DespairMankind, My KindIs It Ok To Have Been Me?Reflection on Life

Erikson's stages of psychosocial development - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We seem to have anti moral moratorium, and anti identity foreclosure

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
0-2 years Hopes; Basic Trust vs. MistrustMotherCan I Trust The World?Feeding, Abandonment
2-4 years Will; Autonomy vs. Shame and DoubtParentsIs It Ok To Be Me?Toilet Training, Clothing Themselves
4-5 years Purpose; Initiative vs. GuiltFamilyIs It Ok For Me To Do, Move and Act?Exploring, Using Tools or Making Art
5-12 years Competence; Industry vs. InferiorityNeighbors, SchoolCan I Make It In The World Of People And Things?School, Sports
13-19 years Fidelity; Identity vs. Role ConfusionPeers, Role ModelWho Am I? What Can I Be?Social Relationships
20-24 years Love; Intimacy vs. IsolationFriends, PartnersCan I Love?Romantic Relationships
25-64 years Care; Generativity vs. StagnationHousehold, WorkmatesCan I Make My Life Count?Work, Parenthood
65-deathWisdom; Ego Integrity vs. DespairMankind, My KindIs It Ok To Have Been Me?Reflection on Life

Erikson's stages of psychosocial development - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We seem to have anti moral moratorium, and anti identity foreclosure
Hm interesting :wink: but it seems a few of those steps I am either behind on :laughing: or I am ahead of! :dry: .....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts