Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is beautiful? / What is beauty?

Define it, describe it (in paragraph or poetic form), post pictures, songs, whatever seems appropriate to you.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Something that sort of makes you swell up inside with butterflies for lack of better description.

Sometimes art, sometimes people but most often for me, it's scenery I see as I'm driving that a camera really couldn't capture. I live in a pretty gorgeous place, if you ignore the old people who aren't sure how to use 4 way stops.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
i am pretty passionate about this!
beauty is more than just pretty, we have so many pretty eye-pleasing things around us we forget what beauty is. beauty is something that stirrs the soul. a momment that shows you how precious how life is, beauty is something that makes you want to stare and take it in.

·
Premium Member
15,250 Posts
What is beautiful? / What is beauty?

Define it, describe it (in paragraph or poetic form), post pictures, songs, whatever seems appropriate to you.
What a beautiful thread this will be.

First and formost, I am soooooo attracted to beauty. I. Love. Beauty.

Great article on Beauty.

"Beauty is Light" - I just made that quote up. What I mean is sunshine rays are beautiful.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Pic of beauty, I took:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
When the perfect, fine, or special details of everyday trivialities are brought out.

Reactions: rowingineden

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BJJ is my thing, and I gotta say, I definitely wouldn't call it nonviolent. It's more like... channeled violence designed to be its absolute most effective. I do think it is beautiful, like all martial arts are in their respective ways.

Reactions: AllorNuthin
1 - 20 of 49 Posts