Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
That's because xnxj types are chronically sexy. Idk what it is about them. I tend to find especially enfj's and intj's very attractive in different ways. Enfj's because they're like the ideal leaders to me, strong and compassionate. Intj's because they're stubborn as hell when it comes to their beliefs and my fi likes it. @Dante Scioli we should all come back to this thread in twenty years and see what our partners are like and if you were right lol.
True:blushed: *dreamy sighs*

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
In my 20s I used to like types like Heidi Klum

But looking back at her pictures they aren't as appealing as they used to be for me.

Nowadays I like girls with more "meat" on them (I don't mean "fat" or even chubby)? This girl is quite attractive to me:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
@Dante Scioli

DO mine do mine lol!

The dynamic I would want in a relationship is where I am the playful man child who can surprisingly be responsible when TRULY needed, and where she is like a serious librarian but has a secret playful side. Where she cannot resist my playfulness and lets her serious side go when the situation isn't really so serious, and she is always trying to tame my wild playful side, but she cannot lol and she secretly loves it. She loves my creative side and is in awe when it is let out and I love her deep mind and all the information it holds and it often surprises me. She is more presently responsible and I am more big picture responsible, she likes to handle the everyday tasks I like to handle the direction. Even though I am very playful she still respects and trusts me as a man because I come through when things hit the fan. She appreciates romance and loves romantic gestures, they secretly melt her away. We appreciate what each person brings to the table and we both feel valuable in the need we fulfill in each other's lives. In social settings I am more goofy/funny social she is more polite/small talk social. She reminds me of all the crap I forget to do without getting too fed up but chalking it up to "That's just how he is". I draw her in the morning and she is shocked that someone would do that of her, but she also enjoys it. She allows me to dream I allow her to plan our everyday schedule. She remembers the birthdays and special events, I execute the surprise parties and creative activities, and she counts on me for that. On random nights with all the lights off in the house I play music and just grab her and start dancing, at first confused she then just laughs and lets it happen, and she can dance, much more .....practiced then me but nonetheless it's all fun and light hearted and she loves that I bring that side of her out(if this can't happen this is borderline deal breaker for me). We both share the same faith strongly and instill that in our children. She has a stable job (accounting, auditor, something along those lines), I have a career in the arts(Game design, animator, character designer). I bring color to her world she brings straightness to my lines. And we both love the dynamic between us.

She is the human married to the rambuncious loveable untamed tiger, she has alot of work to do, but she loves it, I could use some loving taming. When I'm out in the world creating and having hard times I can come home and lie next to her for healing from a world that can be hard to master, and she doesn't discipline the tiger when he's down, she pets him, runs her fingers down his stripes, rubs his belly and uses her sweet warm voice to lull him to a peaceful sleep knowing he will live to roar another day, doing all this while continuing to read her book because the tiger's problem isn't as serious as the tiger made it out to be lol. But on days where the tiger is wounded she closes her book and delicately tends to his wounds, because he may not roar if his wounds are left open. And when she is hurt, she comes home and lays on the tiger, because she knows he's not going anyway, and his warm coat heals her, his strong embrace surrounds and protects her, and the low rumble of his breathing lungs ease her anxiety more than medicine, the simplicity of the primal creature wipes away the complexities of life, as her worries drown away in his warm embrace, his world is much simpler than hers, and she needs that from time to time. She realizes that she also has hard days where she wants to be held like a child and she no longer thinks less of the tiger when he wants to be a cub from time to time. A Funny guy who needs some serious and a Serious girl who needs some funny. I like it.

Shared faith(christian)
Wants kids
Likes to dance
Likes nature
Doesn't think art is stupid
Can watch anime
Appreciates creativity
More responsible than me without making me feel like a child
Empathetic
Genuine
Likes music
Isn't narcissistic
Kind person
Keeps peace
Educated
Deep thinker
Participates in things with me

Looks: preferably Hispanic(what I'm mostly attracted to) slim with curves, likes to wear sundress occasionally, long hair, preferably shorter than me.
Hmm... yours is hard. The first paragraph is ISTJ on the nose but the second demonstrates the classic INFP desire for Fe. Honestly it sounds like you want an INFJ who is on the colder side but I don't see it working out as you hoped. The INFJ would probably not feel comfortable in the role you want her to play in the long run. INFJs want an opportunity to grow into warmth and you want her to stay cold.

I think your best bet is an ISTJ. You're right that she doesn't quite fulfill what you want in the second paragraph but maybe with a little imagination you can allow yourself to feel like you have that dynamic between you. I don't think she would mind.

·
Registered
139 Posts
@Lord Pixel I actually isfj's could be a good bet too. Istj's definitely have a goofy playful side to them, but I find isfj's are even more playful while still being quite practical. They just tend to be warm throughout the entire process.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Let's see...

So you want an INTJ

ENTJ

INTJ

INFJ

ENFJ

Hmm... I think you sound more ISFJ than INFP. Sounds like you want maybe an ESTP?

ENTJ

INTJ
Maybe it's also because im enneagram type 2? Took the official test after taking several online tests. All the same. Scary. Took the online socionics and got the same (infj cos j in socionics is p in mbti). but i dont think i have to defend myself right? I believe i know myself better than anyone else, especially when compared to someone who really doesn't know me personally ✌

I don't want to confine a "dream guy" based on mbti. Sorry. I also didn't list everything probably because I'm not very specific or detailed with things. Forgot to list a lot more things like must be willing to put up with my liking with cats, level headed and calm, etc etc etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
16,307 Posts
Lol I thought it was cuz you used to be infp (or was it someone else?)
Yeah I was mistyped as INFP for a long time, because I was using my shadow functions in response to ptsd.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
@Dante Scioli, lol I was actually thinking ENFP. But INFJ works too :proud:
Come now, would you describe the soul of an ENFP as geriatric?? Lol

The strong sense of values struck me as INFJ over ENFP as well. ENFPs feel very strongly about their values but they also change them a lot. I think INFPs enjoy the stability of people whose values change very slowly yet are open-minded enough to allow some flexibility for the INFPs own evolving values.

INFPs like to know where you stand. They like someone who is more rigid but doesn't impose their rigidity on others. They need to feel flexible enough to explore freely without feeling judged and that's where the Fe comes in.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
No-one wants an infp. I don't fit any descripton (at all) and oh god, you people are so demanding. All the INFP's suddenly changed into an ESFP.

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
No-one wants an infp. I don't fit any descripton (at all) and oh god, you people are so demanding. All the INFP's suddenly changed into an ESFP.
It's not that no one wants an infp, it's just that most infps don't want another infp to be paired with. I was thinking the same too how I don't fit many descriptions but that's cuz 1) we tend to want someone to balance us out and 2) we are generally looking for long-term partners. I dream about someone decisive and organized because I'm not that way and marrying someone like that balances things out. I'm sure we match the descriptions for what other types want as a dream partner:)

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Hmm... yours is hard. The first paragraph is ISTJ on the nose but the second demonstrates the classic INFP desire for Fe. Honestly it sounds like you want an INFJ who is on the colder side but I don't see it working out as you hoped. The INFJ would probably not feel comfortable in the role you want her to play in the long run. INFJs want an opportunity to grow into warmth and you want her to stay cold.

I think your best bet is an ISTJ. You're right that she doesn't quite fulfill what you want in the second paragraph but maybe with a little imagination you can allow yourself to feel like you have that dynamic between you. I don't think she would mind.
Can you explain growing into warmth?

·
Registered
827 Posts
Come now, would you describe the soul of an ENFP as geriatric?? Lol

The strong sense of values struck me as INFJ over ENFP as well. ENFPs feel very strongly about their values but they also change them a lot. I think INFPs enjoy the stability of people whose values change very slowly yet are open-minded enough to allow some flexibility for the INFPs own evolving values.

INFPs like to know where you stand. They like someone who is more rigid but doesn't impose their rigidity on others. They need to feel flexible enough to explore freely without feeling judged and that's where the Fe comes in.
Haha hey ENFPs can be old souls! I mean, I know a few that are. Agreed that their values aren't always ironclad. I like how naturally unorthodox they are.

Bolded is so, so true! You're certainly correct about that. What you've described is ideal.

Some of the INFJs I've met (definitely not all) have that "always silently judging you" vibe to them, which is not for me. In terms of values, I think it would take a while to find an INFJ with similar values as mine...difficult since you male INFJs are so rare, and also difficult because my values are Fi-heavy. The one's I've encountered tend to have a bit more traditional values...like they're all so eager to get married for some reason? I've learned that something as simple as not being on the same page about that will automatically take you out of the running in their minds (which is fair and smart).

So yeah, it'd have to be the right INFJ...one that actually likes INFPs/me :D

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
It's not that no one wants an infp, it's just that most infps don't want another infp to be paired with. I was thinking the same too how I don't fit many descriptions but that's cuz 1) we tend to want someone to balance us out and 2) we are generally looking for long-term partners. I dream about someone decisive and organized because I'm not that way and marrying someone like that balances things out. I'm sure we match the descriptions for what other types want as a dream partner:)
That wouldn't work. You would be annoying for them. Organized people tend to annoy me a lot. And less organized people tend to annoy them. I don't believe in the fact that we match other people, definitely not us, infp males. I will never have a girlfriend and i know it. I will die as a virgin. Unwanted and being spit out, and in some way, i get energy from the fact that humans don't like me since they created a sick world with religion, capitalism, injustice, pollution and general assholery, because that's what we are and being disgusted by such a group of people, gives me honour! I'm not with them. I'm not part of it.

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
That wouldn't work. You would be annoying for them. Organized people tend to annoy me a lot. And less organized people tend to annoy them.
True, that's possible, but not necessarily if both parties are willing to find a compromise and ultimately grow. It would help me develop a more organized side which I think both would appreciate.

·
MOTM June 2012
9,330 Posts
INFP females seem to be in high demand. INFP males on the other hand are like a poop flavored popsicle. Loll.

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
@Dante Scioli
I agree that my description sounds like an ENFJ and that's even what I get on those ideal partner type quizzes, but in reality..... NOPE.
I have an ENFJ e2w3 pursuing me right now and he has become incredibly annoying very quickly. He is always vying for feedback on how impressive and wonderful he is. He talks constantly without noticing whether Im engaged or not, not letting me get a word in edgewise. And is way too braggy and into appearing socially impressive. I know, "not all ENFJs", but more often than not, that's my experience of them. So the type that in theory (including my own apparently) should be the best match for me generally doesn't work so well in reality.

And looking at my list...no preference for extroversion, emotional maturity definitely doesn't mean a feeling preference, being decisive and pragmatic at times is not necessarily a J type, and openness to novelty doesn't have to be an iNtuitive type.... so maybe I'm not stuck with ENFJ as an ideal. Or it's time to revise that description :p

·
Registered
756 Posts
For me I'm not totally sure. It's hard to say. But I'm aware of some tastes I possess. I definitely need someone open-minded, that's a huge factor. Someone mentioned having the person be a friend. I'd also desire that, someone who I'm perfectly comfortable kicking back and hanging with. This might be a lot to ask, but I'd want someone who can strike a healthy balance between objectivity and subjectivity, someone who can be logical yet also willing to honor the individual experience. Another person referenced strong sexual chemistry, that is certainly required of me. Also, someone with a sense of humor, which preferably includes an understanding of my own. And someone who embraces spontaneity and the prospect of not always knowing. Oh and also highly important is someone who is secure in his own skin - physically, mentally, emotionally, etc. I consider these the main ideas, everything else being a bonus. I actually aspire to more than I realized.

Physically, I'd like a tall guy, preferably a bit on the muscular side, but I'm also a fan of the dad bod. One can never go wrong with nice eyes. I'm actually not particularly picky about a person's physical aspects. I'm drawing a blank for the most part. Oh and I do enjoy hair in certain places.

INFP males on the other hand are like a poop flavored popsicle.
lmao is that the first thought that came to mind for you?

·
MOTM June 2012
9,330 Posts
For me I'm not totally sure. It's hard to say. But I'm aware of some tastes I possess. I definitely need someone open-minded, that's a huge factor. Someone mentioned having the person be a friend. I'd also desire that, someone who I'm perfectly comfortable kicking back and hanging with. This might be a lot to ask, but I'd want someone who can strike a healthy balance between objectivity and subjectivity, someone who can be logical yet also willing to honor the individual experience. Another person referenced strong sexual chemistry, that is certainly required of me. Also, someone with a sense of humor, which preferably includes an understanding of my own. And someone who embraces spontaneity and the prospect of not always knowing. Oh and also highly important is someone who is secure in his own skin - physically, mentally, emotionally, etc. I consider these the main ideas, everything else being a bonus. I actually aspire to more than I realized.

Physically, I'd like a tall guy, preferably a bit on the muscular side, but I'm also a fan of the dad bod. One can never go wrong with nice eyes. I'm actually not particularly picky about a person's physical aspects. I'm drawing a blank for the most part. Oh and I do enjoy hair in certain places.

lmao is that the first thought that came to mind for you?
Loll nah I have to give credit to @Wellsy for that one.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Let's see...

ENTJ
*Reads ENTJ description*

*Trolls the ENTJ forum*

ehhhhhh.jpg

Not entirely sure I could deal with the insensitivity. I'm pretty sensitive, and compassion was one of the things on my list. Plus, arrogance is really annoying to me. Confidence is one thing, but arrogance is just... : p

I dunno, maybe it could work. The sex definitely sounds fun ; )))) heehee. And I'm sure they're not all ass bags in the way that 16 Personalities makes them out to be. I would just have to find an ENTJ with a little more feeling in him than is typical.

41 - 60 of 96 Posts