Personality Cafe banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
A disapproving, antisocial scowl telling an intriguing tale of generalised misanthropy and distrust.
Physically gorgeous. Beautifully shaped. Attractive walk.
Superlative fluid intelligence, thinks critically, many shared strengths, makes up for my weaknesses, but not all of them.
Nice hair with at least one quirk at any given time.
Dark and subtle sense of humour, beautiful giggle.
Doesn't buy society.
Thinks differently than I do. Complementary.
Knowable but surprising. Predictable but never dull.
Not a midget.
Emotionally raw and honest.
Better than everyone and knows it. Has evidence to back it up.
Effortless connection. Capable of healing, caring, loving and understanding.
Bilingual.
Past experience of suicidal depression. Blunted fear of pain, suffering and death. Strong enough to go through hell with.
Doesn't need teaching how to communicate or think rationally. Capable of correcting me wherever necessary.
Thinks I'm gr8.
Addicting natural smell.
Loner.
More awkward than I am.
Has secrets.
Pleasantly offensive.
Creates stuff better than anyone else I've encountered, but can't paint.
Capable of great feats of both laziness and effort.
Jealous, possibly murderously. Broadly disinterested in others.
Angsty as fuck.
Music taste more hardcore than mine and more diverse.
Weird.
A sense of style. Not preppy. Capable of rocking diverse styles and looking good doing it.
Easily mocked.
Sensual, thoroughly id.
Highly sexual. Expressive.
Skilled lover.
Parity of power.
Needs glasses, looks adorable in them, resents it.
Capable of severely beating someone.
Looks good to be seen with.

About sums it up.

·
Registered
216 Posts
My dream girl?

Cute or at least passes a minimum bar of physical attractiveness. (Not that hard)
Can have an emotional connection with me.
Sensitive but also emotionally mature.
Has her own drive and ambitions.
Loves to cuddle and is passionate.
Has compatible views and beliefs with my own. (Not that hard)
Loves talking about ideas human nature.
That awesome feeling "in-sync" with each other.
Is emotionally authentic/consistent.
Knows how to laugh and also be serious.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I think I'll end up with someone I could never dream up... Simply because I overthink everything.

But for right now, I'd say:
-lanky or lean, I've never been one for lots of muscles
-nerdy or quirky, bookish would be cool
-smart, but like an intellectual equal. I need someone who I respect and equally respects me.
-great listener, but great talker too. I talk a lot, but I want someone who quiets me... someone who's fascinating to listen to
-a shared sense of humor, someone who genuinely makes me laugh
-an unspoken click, someone who "gets" me on a subconscious level
-enlightening, someone who helps me grow and makes me want to be the best version of myself
-someone who brings out the real me
-most importantly, someone who I love and will continue to love

I'm very self-focused as a person and usually get bored... If he, just as he is, makes me fall madly in love and somehow keeps me captivated the rest of my life, that's honestly the only criteria.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
My ideal lady, hmm. I like these sort of threads a little too much. Giant text wall incoming.

Physical:
- Pale skin, and I mean so pale that she can't tan. Not albino though. :p I have no idea why, but I LOVE pale skin.
- Big eyes that sparkle. Color isn't super important, but I prefer very light brown or blue. <3
- Long, flowing hair. Short hair isn't attractive to me. Usually dark auburn bordering on brown, or raven black.
- Curves!
- Clean, showers daily, and smells good. I LOVE it when girls spray on insane amounts of perfume. Also, someone who uses makeup, shaves everywhere except for her head/eyebrows/eyelashes and generally puts time into her appearance. I put a lot of time into mine (I've been called a "pretty boy" a few times, haha.) So I'd appreciate a lady who does the same. :3
- Full and not pale lips, colored a dark red or pink.
- Same height as me, roughly. I'm 5'9".

Personality:
- ENFP, 4w5 SX/SP, 7 head fix. Remember, I'm talking ideal here, not expectation!
- Not normal. Normal is boring.
- Someone with the same religious beliefs as mine. Along a similar vein, someone who doesn't drink alcohol or smoke. I don't mind tattoos or piercings, unless the tattoo is on her face or the piercing is one of those weird nose thingies that goes right through both nostrils. Those are gross.
- Soneone who is sweet, deeply compassionate and sympathetic, and caring. Doesn't mean that she never gets angry though! And I can't stand passive aggressiveness so that's a huge turnoff for me.
- Sense of humor! I make lots of stupid inappropriate jokes all the time and I'd like someone who makes just as many as I do!
- Doesn't mind the weird nerdy fandoms that I'm in. She doesn't have to be a part of them though.
- Emotional instability, preferably someone who has been depressed, and/or deeply hurt in the past. I want to help someone who is broken. And who feels things very, very deeply.
- Both intellectual and creative. Maybe some sort of interesting hobby, like programming or science or art or writing or...something like that :)
- A romantic. I mean listens to tons of romantic songs, fantasizes about falling in love, believes in soulmates and that I'm the one, loves beautiful places and sunsets, and is emotionally distraught without someone to love and take care of.
- Someone who wants to understand me. Someone who tries.
- Someone who has dreams and goals, and isn't content to just sit inside the house all day and do chores.
- Only wants 1-2 children and wants to wait 4-5 years before having them. Children are like those fresh hot churros you get from Costco (and then you regret it because they do nothing but taste good for a few minutes and then make you fat). I like them, but they're not romantic in the slightest. :p Also, diapers are gross.
- Someone who won't expect me to be traditionally masculine. Gender roles suck. Although I am working towards a muscular physique, because I want to look beautiful, my personality ain't changing. And I hate yard work with a fiery passion so I'm gonna pay someone else to do it for me. Sorry. ^^
- Doesn't make fun of me or judge me for my OCD, anxiety, or phobias and such.
- Someone who I can listen to awesome music with. Like Owl City or Evanescence or Sky Sailing or Nightwish or...something cool like them. :O Anything that's super sad and depressing. 'Cause that's what I like.
- Liking theme parks would be ideal. I have this awesome honeymoon fantasy in my head of going to the Bahamas for 3 days and staying at that cool Atlantis resort, and then flying to Orlando for a week and hitting up Disney and all the other theme parks in that area.
- Believes in love at first sight, but is willing to date for a few years just to be sure. Wants a romance to last forever.
- If she likes adorable kitties it's a plus, but not necessary. I absolutely love cats, but I'm also allergic to them, so I am not sure if I will get one in the future or not.

Sexually:
- She needs to be dominant.
- High libido.

I wrote most of this on my phone with less than 20% battery while cramped in a car between two people, and now my fingers and shoulders hurt. -_- Then I finished it on my laptop. But anything for romance, right? :3 If anyone actually read that whole text wall and doesn't hate me after doing so, you are awesome.

I'm screwed, guys. This is way too long and unrealistic. :( *sniffles* Come hither, my beloved fellow INFP peoples. Together, we shall forever drown in the depressing sea of eternal virginity! ^_______^

·
Registered
193 Posts
Spotted: One shy, artistic nerd who still makes me feel protected and can be my partner in everything from fitness to gaming. :blushed:

His family is even like mine. Both our dads love old school Doctor Who and our moms hated it, but we'd watch the tapes growing up, anyway.

Now if only I could get over my recent ex faster. He was the first time I've ever just "fallen out of love", between him giving his toxic friends a wildly inappropriate amount of say in our relationship and his aversion to commitments.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I'm dividing this into two sections:

positive traits that are required:

-is in it for the long haul. long term relationship leading to marriage, leading to love forever.
-can live a life that complements mine. (homesteading/back-to-the-land)
-has a nurturing, caretaking disposition.
-wants to have at least 3 kids with me
-is an awesome conversationalist and laughs at my jokes
-respects the fact that I am a man, and hence am different from her
-believes in God. And when I say "believes in God", I don't mean a soft, fuzzy "spiritual" Oprah-religion God who exists to validate her every thought and action, because really what's the point? I mean a solid theistic God who demands humans live a certain way and thinks that judgment of the unrepetant is justified
-has an interest, or more than one, that's she's passionate about, actively involved in, and skilled at.
-possesses the complete trinity of female attractiveness: cuteness, sex appeal and beauty. Of these, the greatest is beauty.
-if she's been hurt or abused in the past, it's made her nature stronger and greater. It hasn't twisted her into something disturbed.
-being with her feels like being in heaven

Positive traits that are totally optional:

-more shy than outgoing
-demure or bubbly nature
-black, thick-rimmed glasses
-fashion sense is concentrated on the colors purple and black
-a little bit nerdy
-knows how to sew
-brown doe eyes
-brunette
-body type preference: slightly fuller, and curvaceous. The best body I've ever seen belongs to a bellydancer named Shahrzad Raqs. Celebrity chef Nigella Lawson also has an awesome one.
-Enneagram Types 2 or 6 seem to be pretty excellent choices, or even a 4 with a different Subtype or Tritype.

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Values: Monogamous, honesty, integrity, authenticity, good with finances, punctual, prefers to plant roots in 1 place rather than traveling the world like hobos, concerned with environmentalism (reclycing, gardening, etc), open mindedness, pagan values, countryside person (not urbanite), not materialistic.

Personality: Masculine (this concept is subjective), thoughtful, soulful, intelligent, kind, compassionate, good listener, witty, hilarious, emotionally intelligent, confident, sensitive, communicative, self aware, expressive, affectionate, romantic, mushy, passionate, firey, generous.

Hobbies: Outdoorsy, sporty, nerdy, geeky, talking/good conversation, sex (with me obvsly, not some polygamous shit lol), health and fitness.

Physique: Taller than 1'82 (otherwise I can never wear high heeled boots), big bodied (as opposed to skinny), great looking hands and arms, walks well (some men walk like ducks xD I'm sorry but it's true), dresses in a way I find attractive (again, subjective) (like no hippies, no hobos, and no suits like in Mad Men. Just cleans jeans, tshirt and sneakers is enough), preferably no tatoos, no extreme piercings, normal piercings are okay like in the ears or something.

Reactions: LittleDreamer

·
Registered
341 Posts
I think I'll end up with someone I could never dream up... Simply because I overthink everything.

But for right now, I'd say:
-lanky or lean, I've never been one for lots of muscles
-nerdy or quirky, bookish would be cool
-smart, but like an intellectual equal. I need someone who I respect and equally respects me.
-great listener, but great talker too. I talk a lot, but I want someone who quiets me... someone who's fascinating to listen to
-a shared sense of humor, someone who genuinely makes me laugh
-an unspoken click, someone who "gets" me on a subconscious level
-enlightening, someone who helps me grow and makes me want to be the best version of myself
-someone who brings out the real me
-most importantly, someone who I love and will continue to love

I'm very self-focused as a person and usually get bored... If he, just as he is, makes me fall madly in love and somehow keeps me captivated the rest of my life, that's honestly the only criteria.
There two ways to be intellectually equal: to be so in reality, or -- like all us shall do in society -- to pretend to be.

If more humans had an ego strong enough to deflect the baits of their vanity and pride, a third way would open to intimate relationships: to work perfectly and yield joy, even with intellectual inequality that is not concealed or downplayed hypocritically.

Even the helps me grow is easier said than done. Everybody thinks they desire it, but 95% (or is it 99.5%?) only stick to their safe zone, and if there's one thing they are afraid of is to have their real self brought out.

That is, unless you don't know how to do it circuituously, slowly, ... not in a sincere outspoken way.

My dream girl already exists and friendzoned me
Might be a wrong dream...

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
I don't have a dream guy. Just some things that I find attractive:

Dark hair on the shorter side (doesn't have to be dark)
Piercings (in moderation and not a must)
Tattoos (in moderation and not a must)
Thin to average body
Caucasian (it's just the type that I attracted to)

Personality Traits:
Intelligent, Not afraid to pick up a book, great sense of humour, enjoys going out just us or in a small group. Respects me/ who I am. Not an asshole.
Maybe an INTP/J? Or ENFP.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Physical Appearances:
-I have a thing for darker eyes. Amber, brown, and dark brown.
-Leaner, with less hair on the body. Also don't find mustaches/beards attractive at all.
-I have a thing for very white, straight teeth. I don't know why, but it's the very first thing I notice when I look at someone.
-Ear piercings. Not very big piercings or strange ones. Just little studs. At most three in each ear.
-I'm 5'2 and a half, so really as long as they're taller than me, height isn't much of an issue.

Personality
-Extroverted. To bring out a good balance between us, since I'm Introverted and all. But, I have been known to be interested in other INFPs.
-Silly. I love watching people. People that are silly even more. I often find myself smiling when someone says or does something odd. So having someone around to bring a smile to my face without even having to try would be one of the best things I can think of.
-Intelligent. I feed on conversations that have some complexity. And I'd need the other person to be able to keep up with me, or at least try. Also points for teaching me new things, and helping me understand things I don't.
-Loves debates. I'm weird. I enjoy a good debate. Can be morbid, can even be a debate about something not realistic. I feel the need to challenge and be challenged. A partner that can do this, and also enjoys this would be nice.
-Is patient. I have never really opened up to someone completely before. It terrifies me, but it's something I want to do someday.
-Is my safe place. ^ That being said, I want to feel protected, without feeling suffocated. I'm always there for people that need me, but it'd be nice to have someone to turn to when I need it.
-Listens to and accepts my emotional ups and downs. No I'm not bipolar. I just struggle to contain all the enormous emotions I feel in my little body. I'll often need an ear to just listen to me talk. Just this will often get me through my darkest days.

Honestly, that's about it for things I look for. The rest is optional. Don't know what personality type would even begin to cover the above, but hopeful there's one out there lol!

·
Registered
1 Posts
MY DREAM GIRL (though i'm not looking for one, but this thread asked me so):

-Would listen to the Pixies, Joy Division, The Smiths, The Cure, Nirvana, Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr., Radiohead, The Strokes or Alternative/Indie music from the 80's, 90's, or 00's.

-Would Watch films made by Wes Anderson or David Lynch. Would also read Lolita or Catcher In The Rye.

-Would read graphic novels too such as Scott Pilgrim, Watchmen, Akira, The Dark Knight Returns, or some Spider-Man comic books.

-Would watch Anime like Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, My Hero Academia, Mob Psycho 100, Welcome To The NHK.

-Would play Nintendo games too such as Mother and Pokemon.

Realizing now, the perfect girl of my dreams, will never exist and it is very hopeless of having to wish for someone as perfect as your ideals. It's like fucking a clone of yourself. It's boring.

To quote a movie:
"Just because she likes the same bizzaro crap you do doesn't mean she's your soul mate."

81 - 96 of 96 Posts