Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think INFPs generally like the slower music (as compared to most Death Metal. lol. i would post a video of the fastest song ever but I'm too lazy to go get/find it)

So, why don't you tell us the fastest song you can find in your library.
:p

·
Registered
565 Posts
John Zorn's Naked City, Torture Garden album

John Zorn is one of my favourite artists, and i can proudly boast i have his autograph!! :) Naked City is one of my favourite of his projects...they may be the fastest on there, but i am not sure, they popped right into my head though...

in fact, i defy anyone to find something crazier (and if you can, i may fall in love with you :p): and, should the rule be that Napalm Death/Cannibal Corpse etc is cheating? :tongue:

·
Registered
1,793 Posts

Dragonforce is Mainly the fast songs I got but I couldn't be bothered to go through them all to pick the most fast one. :tongue:

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
I like a lot of rock and dance music, and classic punk, which can be fast and upbeat. I'm not into death metal or speed metal though.

The Hives (garage/punk rock)
Nasty Secretary

Crystal Castles (dance)
Baptism

The Jesus & Mary Chain (indie rock) is one of my favorite bands - their less "dreamy" side:

This song might be closer to what you mean though:
Death from Above 1979 - You're a Woman, I'm a Machine

·
Banned
2,025 Posts
Probably something on the Depeche Mode greatest hits double-CD. I didn't buy it for that. I own so many albums, with so few very fast-paced songs, and I never thought about that before. Maybe it's the difficulty conveying emotion at high speed or me and other INFPs being easily overstimulated.

Reactions: snail

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Celldweller - Switchback would be at the faster end probably.

Oh, I suppose Arch enemy is pretty fast too.

And a few grunge songs, I guess like Them bones, SLTS, My wave etc.

Prog Metal and normal metal can be pretty fast too. Too many songs to name.

Tool - Ticks and leeches is pretty awesome and fast.

Nine Inch Nails - Mr. Self destruct is as well...

The prodigy - Breathe (probably near the faster end of the fastest I have)

I can't decide!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts