Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I don't know what your boss is like but if he seems like an approachable person that is open to constructive feedback, I think it would be beneficial to voice your ideas or any concerns you have. My boss in my previous job was extremely open to feedback and allowed us to develop/create our own systems in our administration office to improve the working environment with staff and clients.

I think that anyone can be a great team player and have something positive to contribute regardless of personality type. People have different strengths and use them in different ways to contribute to the team. For me (I'm INFP as well), I'm more of a "background" person and prefer support roles in a team, and bringing people together to reach mutual understanding and agreement.

Would it be necessary to highlight to your boss that you are INFP? I wouldn't want him to stereotype you in a negative light, or place a label on you. Besides, I think INFPs are fantastic team players and we make creative and positive contributions to a team in our own unique ways.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.