Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Banned
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have browsed about this forum, and have posted exculsiviely in another INFP topic. Which leads me to come to the immediate conclusion that INFP's make little to no sense to me. It's the Perceiving bit that throws me off. I can make a statement and someone will produce some wild and ostenstious interepretation, none of which actually relate to my statement. Not to call anyone out, but it happens. My best friend does this. It's not as potent as it seems to be here, however. It literally is like trying to have a conversation with an escapist baby. I use the word escapist endearingly - idealist.

It seems I am not very compatible with INFP's. The hypersensitive nature is odd to me, comical, and exasperating. It's like telling your wife you think her hair looks pretty today, and she follows with,

Wife: What?!? So you think my hair looks pretty today?
Husband: Yes. It looks wonderful. Smells nice too!
Wife: So are you trying to tell me that my hair didn't look pretty yesterday? Or the day before that? And now you're saying it smells bad?
Husband: Of course not. Honey. You look great today! That's all. You didn't look bad yesterday.
Wife: Today? What's that supposed to mean? That's all? It's not all. Obviously you chose to comment today on my attractiveness why didnt you comment prior to today?

You can do your little imaginary dance and play it out in your minds how the scenario concludes.

I feel like the husband. Whenever I speak to an INFP on this forum. I'm sure you guys aren't awful. It seems like it at times. Or maybe I'm too much of a sardonic fruit. But attempting to have an intellectually based, and innocent conversation isn't simple. It requires extensive energy from my part, something I'm not willing to expend just yet. You guys are interesting creatures. I'm attempting to really see why this is what happens. As an INTJ, I am a thinker. Not a feeler. I have feelings. But I don't access into them readily like INFP's seem to do. And in connection with the abhorring criticism thread. That seems to be evident. I don't take this inherently seriously, I'm much more into sharing ideas, or quietly absorbing information, later introspecting with them. I fail to use feelings in my intellectual pursuit - maybe that's where the problem begins when conversing with INFP's. I could be wrong.

Discuss:
Are INTJ's compatible with INFPs?
Are you intimidated, find NT's too rigid, and logical to speak too?
How to deal with INFP's in the near future when trying to have an intellectual conversation.
What does idealism mean to you?
Do you like being hypersensitive?
Can you relate to my hypothetical scenario?

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
We like to speak and connect with the heart. It is more important to us usually than figuring out logic.

So, yes, there are always "two" conversations going on with us. One is with words and logic, the other is with the heart.

Yes it is valid for people not to use the heart, and it is also valid for people to only use the heart.

However, it is pretty inefficient in both of those cases IMO.

Welcome to the forums again, lol. *Pats your back

·
Registered
798 Posts
Personally, I'm rather intrigued by you as well. :tongue: I looked at the INTJ forum after that criticism thread slowed. Quite amusing, I'd say. Will definitely visit more often, if only to lurk.

I fancy that I can deal perfectly fine with logic while suppressing emotions, so long as I'm not in a deep ditch of depression. I switch between different "modes", you could say, quite easily. I place importance on both, as well as enjoy both (in vastly different ways, mind you). As such, I don't usually find NTs intimidating (I may be more prone to IRL, though). Stiff at times, possibly, but I don't believe it's something I can't deal with. In a way, I can understand some aspects.

My apologies, I'm somewhat lazy and don't feel like addressing your other questions in this post.

Additionally: your hypothetical scenario made me laugh. I can understand, but not necessarily relate.

·
MOTM Dec 2012
12,239 Posts
I believe INFP/INTJ relationships are more common than you think. I know at least 2 couples IRL. Both couples found each other in their early to late 30's because they were looking for some common connection/spark. I asked them what drew them to each other, and in both cases it was "communication." I believe what they meant to say was, they both appreciated each other's ability to communicate abstractly. In fact, abstract communicators are not appreciated by the majority of society, as they are considered to have their head in the clouds.

Discuss:
How to deal with INFP's in the near future when trying to have an intellectual conversation.
This is a primary example of abstract thought. Everything here requires a prerequisite understanding of some abstract theory or philosophy. And this is why INFP's and INTJ's attract each other because both like abstract theories and can elucidate their reasoning to each other without sounding totally foreign. Of course, that's not to say there are going to be communication barriers even in the most favorable circumstances.

·
Registered
7,676 Posts
lightened said:
Wife: What?!? So you think my hair looks pretty today?
Husband: Yes. It looks wonderful. Smells nice too!
Wife: So are you trying to tell me that my hair didn't look pretty yesterday? Or the day before that? And now you're saying it smells bad?
Husband: Of course not. Honey. You look great today! That's all. You didn't look bad yesterday.
Wife: Today? What's that supposed to mean? That's all? It's not all. Obviously you chose to comment today on my attractiveness why didnt you comment prior to today?
I think this applies to all women :tongue: And yes, I'm a woman saying this.

A close friend of mine is an INTJ, and we seem to get along just fine. We do have our differences, but we've found a way to get around them - specifically by not stressing on them too much. When my feelings get in the way, I just don't turn to her and find a feeler to vent to. I also find it cute how she gets so pissed at logical inconsistencies, even mine. We joke about it really easily, we don't dwell on it, we're aware that we're different and we don't try to convert one to the other.
Sometimes, when we clash, we just don't talk until we have both calmed down and that just about solves it. I know she dislikes how I can get really emotional sometimes, just like I get irritated by her infallible loyalty of logic, but the fact that we're aware of our differences is enough.

'Extremist' INTJ's who are easily irritated by our empathy/idealism intimidate me, simply because of the way they handle it. They don't seem to accept it as a part of a person who's different from them, and instead have the urge to sort of "convert" us into the 'right way'. Meaning that they'll consider us wrong, and them right. We're inferior, and they're superior. They're not as accepting of our differences as we INFP's are of them. I would never judge an INTJ for being logical simply because it's alien to me, but I can't say that an INTJ wouldn't do it to an INFP.

- We dislike criticism, it's a known thing in INFP's, so try to tone that down.
- Instead, focus on accepting us as different, and work around it.

I love it. Feelings are so much more valid to me than logic for some reason. I've always had trouble with simply sticking to logic, and not trying to find more depth to it. That's how I see it, I guess. Logic being shallow, and feelings helping us get deeper into the core of things. And I just love, getting to the core of things. Much more interesting.

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
Yup. Vulnerability is necessary for trust and connection. It is actually a result of humility in a way, and a necessary ingredient to social connection.

Think about what bonds people. After huge things like 9/11, or things people experience together, they are vulnerable around each other, and after we are vulnerable to someone, and they don't judge us and they accept us for who we are, then our trust for that person goes way up.

It is a risk though, because we can get hurt when we open ourselves up emotionally. However, when life tragedy happens, people have no choice, and they are often bonded together after experiencing shit together.

The way I see it, why wait?

Also, I would be logical and not emotional at all if I thought I should be, however, I think my purpose in life is to care about life including people as much as I can, and that means actually feeling care.

If I didn't have a set value for the meaning of life, or thought it was something different, I would attempt to change my behavior. Of course, the emotions were a factor in me creating this value in the first place. It is a balance of both environment and genetics.

Anyway, I don't judge others, because that gets in the way of my life value, which is caring and connecting with others.

However, I have to defend my one value in life that I hold important, which is caring and valuing others.

The reason I have to defend this, rather than take a meditative sort of pacifist stance in life, is because I am somewhat insecure and undeveloped, due to past failures that I haven't completely coped with yet.

And because of that, I need to express myself at times, and receive social support.

Nonetheless, all that means is that I need to express my belief at times, while living my life path.

Logic is great, its like a puzzle that offers tranquility and serenity, much like a brisk walk does, or a beautiful scenery, etc.. and I had to use logic to existentially question the meaning of life to choose a path etc.. (which I understand not everyone feels the urgent need to do), however,

My goal isn't to cure cancer, it is to connect with people, and share myself with them.

I think science or business or culture or arts etc.. are valid too. I think that is like "connect with part of life."

I don't truly know if people are more important than other parts of life.

Perhaps the only thing important is that we find emotional stability, discipline, and serenity, etc...

I guess I'm just a people oriented person.

·
Registered
7,676 Posts
Souled In said:
Logic is great, its like a puzzle that offers tranquility and serenity, much like a brisk walk does, or a beautiful scenery, etc.. and I had to use logic to existentially question the meaning of life to choose a path etc.. (which I understand not everyone feels the urgent need to do).

I think science or business or culture or arts etc.. are valid too. I think that is like "connect with part of life."
Another example of how us INFP's accept and even admire INTJ's, and consider their T just as valid as our F.

·
Banned
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I believe INFP/INTJ relationships are more common than you think. I know at least 2 couples IRL. Both couples found each other in their early to late 30's because they were looking for some common connection/spark. I asked them what drew them to each other, and in both cases it was "communication." I believe what they meant to say was, they both appreciated each other's ability to communicate abstractly. In fact, abstract communicators are not appreciated by the majority of society, as they are considered to have their head in the clouds.

This is a primary example of abstract thought. Everything here requires a prerequisite understanding of some abstract theory or philosophy. And this is why INFP's and INTJ's attract each other because both like abstract theories and can elucidate their reasoning to each other without sounding totally foreign. Of course, that's not to say there are going to be communication barriers even in the most favorable circumstances.
I appreciate your ability to interconnect my post and your empirical observation.
Overall I find that I am interestingly attracted to the sensors, and perceivers, mainly feelers, as irritating as they may be at times, 90% of the time, 10% of the time I hypothesize the attraction is based on some form of projection. A subtle homespun desperation to express that you guys know, own, do so well - comfortability in vulnerability. It's mindboggling to me. How anyone can be ok with wearing their hearts on their sleeve. I think it's maddening and ludicrous at the same time, it's a breath of fresh air. I cannot maintain a concrete relationship with someone that is identical to me, and I find INTJ's boring romantically. I need that charge, INFP offer that.

·
Banned
472 Posts
I like to talk with thinkers. I feel like most of them can understand my feelings, perhaps through intuition. Or perhaps my thinking is more developed. I don't know.
I definitely have to be in the mood to have an intellectual discussion. And I certainly would not allow myself to be cajoled into one halfheartedly.

My two best friends are INTJ and INTP. I can get along with the INTJ much more, though his Fi is pretty well developed I think. We have similar functions though, Fi and Te. No reason we couldn't get along.

Hypersensitivity wears off with age.
I relate to the husband as well, when talking to some other INFPs. Or women in general xDDD.

You should probably not be so unempathetic in a discussion. I saw you in the other thread...

·
Registered
7,676 Posts
Overall I find that I am interestingly attracted to the sensors, and perceivers, mainly feelers, as irritating as they may be at times, 90% of the time, 10% of the time I hypothesize the attraction is based on some form of projection. A subtle homespun desperation to express that you guys know, own, do so well - comfortability in vulnerability. It's mindboggling to me. How anyone can be ok with wearing their hearts on their sleeve. I think it's maddening and ludicrous at the same time, it's a breath of fresh air. I cannot maintain a concrete relationship with someone that is identical to me, and I find INTJ's boring romantically. I need that charge, INFP offer that.
:blushed:

Oh, stop it you.

Reactions: Leonhi

·
Banned
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@redballoon
It's not that I lack empathy. I have it. It's there. Somewhere. I just disperse this empathy when the time is necessary. I don't find it to be all that necessary when the pursuit is intellectual. Of course I am aware others will not see it that way. When my goal is to learn something, I will search, dig, get dirty, anything that I see fit so that I can acquire the knowledge that I am after. Maybe you're right maybe you're right. I'm skeptical, and vigilant about my empathy and where to aim it. Time and place for everything. I think of it as metantal assertiveness. I'm a very determined person. When I want something (usually involving acquiring some kind of knowledge) it's all that I see, it will happen, I will get there, nothing and no one stands in my way, petty emotions mean nothing to me when I'm in that mode. It sounds relentless, and maybe I am. :)

I wanted to say that my scenario related more to women, because it does, but I would sound rightfully 'sexist'.
I asked if there was intimidation being felt, because I have seen many topics and posts being made by mainly p's s's and f's who seemingly share the "NTs, especially INTJ's scare me, I don't post in INTJ forum because they'll rip my head off, it's too cold there' type of language.

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
Sure. Depends on the individuals. It's actually a fairly common pairing on the forum.

Intimidating isn't the word I'd use. The insistience on correct argument, diction, or logic can be pretty annoying, because I am more big picture orientated and just gloss over details. If you can understand my main point, that's what I meant to talk about. It seems to me if that is not responded to they are delibarely nit picking at details and side-tracking the convo.
But I have not experienced all intjs to be this way. Maybe it depends on strenth of preferences or enneagram.
I quite enjoy a number of intjs, as well as the fact all the intjs I know are very different; these two things lead to me to suspect it is a person by person thing.

I can't speak for all infps, but I hear tone over content. I will read your points but I read tone over them. As Souled In said, there is not one conversation going on for me, there is two; what you say we are talking about, and what we are really talking about, the dynamic going on between two people. And guess which one takes precedence? So if you want to have intellectual conversation with infps, you have to be polite and even friendly. Useless formalities will help you, even such silly things as starting a phrase with "I see, but you did not clarify X in a specfic way, please". And to get along with an infp, they do not argue entirely just for the thrill of sharing ideas; sharing ideas is nice but doing so makes me feel connected. I will not want to share if I feel disregaded or insulted, because then it is clear to me the person dones't like me, there is no connection, which destroys the entire points. So don't insult, because that will lead the conversation on an entirely different track. It sounds like a challenge to the second language we are hearing, the one that is sensing your intentions and attitude towards us as a person.

Caring despite indifference.

I don't consider myself hyper sensitive, (cue laugh haha) although that reaction can certainly be pulled out of me, but it isn't that common and I'm not exactly sure what causes it, but it always has to do with more than one variable. Do I like it, no, not because it causes me any personal pain as I usually feel I am justified, but the methods I use to make my point when in this state push others away instead of getting a productive response, and that I don't intend or like, and causes me a lot of guilt if I love them.

Yes, on both ends, but I found the comparison to be faulty, the statement made by the husband is completely innocent, if the statement were completely innocent I would not respond in such a way. As it is, if the husband had said, "You managed to make your hair look nice, wow!" then he can maintain he is totally innocent while his wife convinced he has ulterior motives, which is what I saw occuring.

·
Banned
472 Posts
@lightened I didn't say you lack empathy. But you are talking to people who generally can easily get off on empathy, and not so easily on logic. So.
Petty emotions? You realize that emotions, though they can be misguided, are usually extremely efficient and useful tools, right? That sort of statement shows your lack of displayed empathy. It will get you nowhere with people like the ones you talked to today.
And you realize, that if you don't read who you're talking to, talk to them in a way that they will respond, you are going to get no information? That alone should get you to see why you ought to be more flexible.

So, yes, the time and place is now. If you were the first person I met who was like this, I'd probably freak out too.

I for one am not intimidated by you in the slightest. :)

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
Hmm this is giving me a revelation.

Some people really do just treat people like objects and show empathy when it helps them.

Fighting dirty for example is valid, unless it hurts their reputation and prevents them from achieving their goal, etc...

So, I suppose the goal is to not give these people ammo, and also have a lot of ammo.

I hate gathering ammo and social support just so someone doesn't come along and dig up my secrets and expose them to everybody just to watch how I react for some information experiment.

However, maybe I should be more aware of such necessities in life.

I'm conflicted though. In one aspect, its like, "don't give the dog pearls that doesn't know what to do with them,"

VS give when they ask and dont expect in return, and forgive

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discuss:
Are INTJ's compatible with INFPs? Depends. In theory INs are more compatible with ENs, so INTJs tend to be more compatible with ENFPs and INFPs tend to be to more compatible with ENFJs. But this is the theory and real life is never that simple. From what I have seen, INTJs and INFPs can be an excellent match, but it doesn't come naturally. Both sides will have to learn a different language. The good thing is that both types will intuitively very good at learning that language, but it helps if both are not "extremes" to put it some way. INFPs will love to find the INTJ Fi treasure and some INTJs seem to love Fi-Ne. The key here is that, in my opinion, INTJs and INFPs can learn to communicate and speak each others language, whereas some other types simply can't, for example ISTJs can not "speak" infpish, no matter how hard they try. So it's crucial that both types adapt, that the INTJ softens their way of communicating and the INFP learns to see things objectively and not see harm when none was intended. This is completely possible and when it works, it works extremely well.

Are you intimidated, find NT's too rigid, and logical to speak too? No. I like logical conversations, I find it easy and relaxing. INTJs can bring a lot of peace and clarity to the INFP emotional turmoil. My emotions are somewhat overwhleming so I prefer to avoid dealing with other people's overwhelming emotions, one lot is enough, cheers.

How to deal with INFP's in the near future when trying to have an intellectual conversation. INFPs love intellectual abstract conversations. Success lies in acknowledging that the INFPs opinions and ideas are attached to their emotions and their emotions are the essence of their being. This basically means that if the INFP says: I think x, and you answer x is stupid, the INFP "hears" you are stupid and will either bite back (ad hominem) or retreat to avoid perceived conflict. If the INTJ learns to say things like, I respect your point of view but I see things differently, I think that x is actually y, there's less chance of conflict. In my experience it's much easier for the INTJ to adapt in this area than the INFP, because if the INFP is hurt, they can try and get over it or pretend they are not hurt, or rationalise their hurt, but deep down there's damage and that will come out at some point. In other instances it's the INFP who needs to adapt, but trust me, here it makes sense that the INTJ makes a bit of an effort in how they deliver their opinions. Also it's worth noting that what you guys call debating we call fighting. Just keep it friendly, call your INFP poppet!

What does idealism mean to you? It means that the gap between how I would like things to be and how they are really is always enormous. This can lead to desire to make things better but also feelings of powerlessness before the enormity of the task, unhappiness and sense of failure we have to face on a daily basis.

Do you like being hypersensitive? I like being sensitive to beauty, to people's feelings, to nature etc but I don't like it when that sensitivity clouds my thinking or affects my goals. (example: I need to get on with x to work on y project and achieve z, but she "makes" me feel so bad I'm going to have to avoid her and that would mean ultimately not achieving z. This really bugs me)

Can you relate to my hypothetical scenario? No, I think it's lazy and clichéd.

I think however that INFPs, when they learn "INTJ speak", need to understand that x generally means x, not x,y and z. A lot of the communication problems stem from the fact that INFPs dont take anything at face value, we always connect it with something else, and try to find why, what motivates it, what's the next step, what's the context? what other bits are missing, what do people really mean. This is a double edged sword, because this causes many problems but it's also the key to understand INTJs Fi. In real life, now that I understand that sometimes my INTJ says x and that's the tip of the iceberg, I can completely see that x is not some mean angry evil comment, x is actually the ultimately expression of an iceberg of thought, generally the result of caring and frustration at being misunderstood.

·
Banned
788 Posts
Discuss:
1. It can be really symbiotic; one of the only people I associate with regularly is an NT. The deal with the forum is, you can't "read" what I'm typing because anything verbal or written only accounts for about 20 percent of what I'm actually trying to say. (Trying is the operative word, here.) I can't speak for everyone, but I'd rather be roused by some new study an NT found than by a poem one of my fellow bleeding hearts came across.
2. Rigid, I'll give you.
3. You're going to have to compromise. Humor is always a nice place to start. My, aforementioned, friend likes to make fun of me for being an overly sensitive and dramatic idiot and I counter by emotionally transforming his concrete assumptions and theories into "world peace" bullshit. We struck middle ground with laughter, I expense most of it.
4.This feels like a trap.
5. I thoroughly deplored it when I was younger, but I've since grown to embrace it. Life gave me a lemon and the lemon law doesn't apply, so I'll make the damn best of it. I can get away with it pretty easily, anyway. This isn't to say I'm completely irrational, I've got my moments.
6. Everyday of my life, but always for the lols. I sincerely hope people aren't genuinely like that, I'm sorry if you've come across a few.

Why can't we be friends (echo)
Lighten up.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I think INTJs and INFPs are two sides of the same coin. We have similar interests and the same passion and conviction for them, strong principles and perception, a rich internal world and desire for deep/abstract conversation, the "outsider" mentality, and the intensity and autonomy that tends to drive others away--and yet we couldn't be more opposite in certain ways. But it is the good type of disagreement, it's complimentary. I hate when people constantly agree with me and don't have opinions of their own.

I think the biggest challenge for INFPs is how impersonal and structured INTJs can be. And the biggest challenge for INTJs is how sensitive and unstructured INFPs can be. I love speaking with NTs because they allow me to see things from a different perspective. I accept that they see the world logically as long as they respect that I can be more emotional. And I don't think either approach is better, just different, and the balance can make for some very interesting discussions.

I actually like speaking with NTs as I learn a lot from them. I've become better at masking my emotions and less bothered by criticism. While I am still sensitive, I am more emotionally contained in public. My thinking process has become more structured and less scatter-brained. I am able to look at perspectives objectively and think more analytically and rationally... And I've probably gotten more cynical and sarcastic.

Honestly, I don't mind criticism as long as it's constructive. It's all about the tone being used. I only react emotionally if I sense I'm being insulted. INTJs tend to be quite direct and straight-forward at presenting their ideas, so I don't have to do much guessing to figure out their intentions. INTJs are usually more interested in sharing ideas and figuring things out, rather than proving others wrong. I enjoy this type of discussion and don't take it personally if we have differing opinions. There is so much to learn from others and I'm open to the possibility of being completely wrong. I find it interesting to consider all sides. Overall, we both tend dislike conflict and desire meaningful conversations.

While on the surface I come off as a bit cynical, I'll always be an idealist at core. To me, idealism is believing that there is still hope and goodness in people and the world no matter how many times you've been disappointed. I don't trust people very easily and my expectations are never being met, yet deep down I have to believe that some day I'll be understood and accepted and that things are going to get better. It's not just seeing the "good" and illogically disregarding the bad. It's rationally deciding that despite all the bad, it is necessary to see the good in order to keep on going. I have to believe in the positives because I am so hypersensitive to the negatives as well. It's a means of self-preservation. It would be so easy for me to just give up and become pessimistic and dark but it requires strength and energy to keep the light going.

Yes and no. It can become overwhelming to be constantly hyperaware of what I'm feeling. Other peoples' emotions also really affect me and it's impossible for me to block them out. This sometimes causes me to isolate myself because emotions can become such a harrowing experience. I'll prefer to keep to myself and withdraw from everyone. Emotions can be very draining. I feel like a sponge that is constantly absorbing Fi. I get hurt easily and I don't like to let it show as it's percieved as a weakness. As a result, I'll purposely detach myself from people and I come off more INTJ. I become emotionally distanced from others to protect myself and come across as too formal and aloof. I contain myself because I don't want to drive people away with my emotional intensity, but then they feel the opposite and think I'm cold :|.

On the other hand, I like that my hypersensitivity allows me to be understanding of others and have a strong sense of intuition about people. I'm good at reading people and detecting intent. People can't hide things from me and I sense what others are feeling. And because of my understanding, people easily open up to me and trust me. I always know how to make people feel better. They warm up to me quickly even if I'm maintaining distance from them. While I can use this emotional connection to heal and provide empathy, it also allows me to be a master manipulator when necessary because I have people figured out and know what to say to them.

Not really. I'm aware of my short-comings and try not to let my emotions get in the way of my logic. I take the time to process things before I respond. I'm not sure if this is the case with all INFPs, but I've learned to develop my thinking functions and not be overwhelmed emotions, at least in public. It's about conscious awareness of the fallibility of Fi and working to find a balance between the functions.

·
Banned
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
@redballoon

lacking empathy and being unempathetic are mutually exclusive.
are you now retracting your initial statement?

petty emotions, i did not say the entire scope emotions are petty.
im confident that you are aware behind the meaning of pettiness so i don't see any reason to define this word.

first you say you didn't say i lacked empathy, and now you're saying i do. which one is it?

emotions serve there purpose. in my world, they don't serve purpose as pleasantly as they do for you. and that's ok. im positively content on knowing this. I do not operate wholly on emotions, I operate on a mental plane. that is not to say I am absolved from feeling things because I do. I'm human.

I am a flexible person. just because I make the decision to speak to specific people or handle them in a certain way does not mean that I am not flexible. and if I can't get information i need they are expendable, I can drift elsewhere where there are willing participants. it's really not a big deal to me.

I reserve my empathy and sentimental side for those that demonstrate their worthiness. these people see what the majority don't see and quite frankly i honestly prefer it that way. I'm not a merciful being. I don't readily give myself to the world. nope, not me. not going to change. don't see why I need to. there are people who love me for what and who I am. most importantly I love me for what and who I am, if that's not having empathy so be it. I'm content with that. I'm not upset or hurt at the end of the day. maybe others are but who cares about them? if you serve no purpose to me, what do I care? why would I and why should I?

freak out, cry, do whatever you can. I'm not bothered.

good, don't be intimidated. I'm not a scary person.

·
Banned
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
@adverseaffects

you seem to consecutively prove time and time again that you're incapable of getting to the main point. i wish you would. i think you want to. but this isn't the case here, at least not from my observations.

you wrote a massive wall-of-text that can be summarized in 3-4 sentences.

oh so, being figurative, holding hands, that stuff melts your heart? gotcha! this is groundbreaking news. thanks!

1 - 20 of 136 Posts