Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
- More about myself.
- That I have feelings.
- That by focusing on myself, others who try to relate to me will grow as well. :happy:
- That art speaks..And the less I express myself, the less I'm prone to feeling naturally.
- Maybe there are people who will understand me out there.
- I..♥ people. I don't just like them for the sake of passing on values of helping each other, or for keeping peace.

I understand a little more, and everyone I've encountered lifted a little more of the fog I'm surrounded by. Much love..

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
That there is a lot of people that have good hearts and really care about the human race and
can show so much love.

I honestly value and love all of you even if I seem shy and reclusive on this forum sometimes.
It's hard for me to open up.
But I've learned that opening up is okay.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
thats there is nothing wrong with me, i don't have to fake anything. i've learned that i can help people and that my efforts don't go unappreciated. i've learned the joy of being understood and liked.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I'm probably the most moderate(ly abrasive) INFP, like, ever.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
That you all make me smile and happy ;)
That I'm not alone, and that life is full of great people to be with, and follow...
and to feel stranger than never, but always better. to speak with people, the way that I truely feel, to express myself, to discover the world. All I'm 'bout.
But now I'm troubled, people...

·
Banned
3,980 Posts
That it is possible to have to many INFPs in one place. :tongue:

I have learnt a lot actually, too much in fact.
I have matured a lot over these past 11 months.
My typing skills have improved greatly.

·
Registered
759 Posts
That there really are other good people out there who are unique and brilliant in ways that tests don't measure. People who are willing to discuss the deep topics I love to talk about. Some of the conversations I've read or participated in on here have been amazingly insightful and interesting. I think there is an authenticity in nearly everything talked about on here, which really makes each post much more fascinating because in a weird way we're all telling each other who we really are. That in itself has a novelty factor since I haven't done nearly as much of that in the real world with such openness.

Inherently from all of the above I've been able to borrow quite a number of lessons, so I'm quite grateful and humbled for that too. I think many of you people are very cool :)

·
Registered
733 Posts
Yeah, having people who are actually interested in what I have to say and hearing their thoughts on taboo subjects that have haunted me for years. I love the deep end of the pool! Definitely makes me feel less crazy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts