Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I do. Love and sex do help. Also art/beauty (which I think is also a form of love). And fresh air. Oh, frozen coffee. (Even in December!) Pets. A baby's smile, slight hiccup, and then laugh.

Reactions: ImnottheonlyINFP

·
Registered
260 Posts
a hug or "I love you" from one of my kids
chocolate ice cream
a blue sky with fluffy clouds
someone being nice to me
blueberries
reading The Tao of Pooh or the Tao de Ching
reading anything by Richard Bach
WATCHING A GUY WALK A TIGHTROPE ACROSS NIAGARA FALLS...

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
All of those are great and I'm not negating those by any means, but the one that makes things better is, at the core, YOU.

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
Lemons and lime make everything better!!!!

...also bacon...

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Waffles with peanut butter on them. Apricots.

Even the smallest amount of physical touch. Hugs that aren't self-conscious or half-assed. Spending time with friends - people I trust to be myself around. Finding humor in random things -- like the way cars are just rolling around along the ground (I laugh about this a lot). A nice walk, fresh air in general. Washing my face.

Finally cleaning my room. Making up rules to games. Making up new games. Playing pretend. Making lists. Realizing how resilient I am.

Forgetting. Remembering, too, but in different circumstances.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Running into someone I know who is trusted and just as deep and intelligent as I am and knowing I don't have to filter or simplify- just talk. And for the first time in months we just stand there and talk about all things deep and meaningful to us, or even just recent things that have made a big impact. Wonderful conversation and then leaving it cherishing all the words spoken and creating an even stronger bond with that person. They suddenly have more importance to you, but not on an insensitive level.

This rarely happens to me, in the six or seven times it has, I walk around feeling much better a few days, even.

·
Registered
26 Posts
-Remembering that I'm stronger than whatever I'm facing.
-Making that coffee just right
-Being reminded that I'm needed/believed in/trusted
-Daydreaming
-Video games with friends
-Robotics meetings

1 - 20 of 40 Posts