Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be interesting to have all of us INFP's take this Big 5 Personality Test to see if there is any correlation between our scores. This is a test that is more often used in the workforce than is the MBTI test so it's pretty well known.

Here's mine (once you hit 'submit' there is some html code generated that you can copy and paste onto here!
Your Big Five Results

(I do believe that my 'openness to new experiences' isn't too accurate because i'm more open to new experiences than most ppl I know haha)

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
I'm open, disorganized, introverted, disagreeable, & neurotic. I usually score higher on agreeableness....

Your Big Five Results

·
Registered
7 Posts
(it won't let me post links because I'm a rookie) my results consist of being extremely openminded, disorganized, agreeable, introverted, and fairly neurotic. I wish I wasn't so neurotic though...

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
my result.

but somehow, INFPs may have high result of trustability, not like me.

·
Premium Member
15,390 Posts

Openness to Experience/Intellect

High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.

You are relatively open to new experiences. (Your percentile: 70)

Conscientiousness
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.

You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 8)

Extraversion
High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.

You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 1)

Agreeableness
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.

You tend to consider the feelings of others. (Your percentile: 63)

Neuroticism
High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.

You probably remain calm, even in tense situations. (Your percentile: 14)

[SUB]
05-30-2009 -
Global 5: sloan RCUEN; sloan+ |R|cuEx; primary Reserved; R(76%)C(66%)U(60%)E(68%)X(50%)
07-17-2010 - Global 5: sloan RCUEI; sloan+ |R|CuEi; primary Reserved; R(82%)C(74%)U(56%)E(74%)I(56%)
04-29-2012
Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCUEI
Your Primary type is Reserved

Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||| 16%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 46%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Accommodation |||||||||| 36%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 64%
[/SUB]

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thank you for this thread! Recently I've taken the test (I like this site better) and the result was RLUxI - so I took it again and it stated that I'm RLUAI. The describtion doesn't sound optimistic though.

EDIT: I took it for the 3rd time and it said RLUAN. I no longer know what I am. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Here are my results:

1. You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways
2. You are neither organized or disorganized
3. You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone
4. You are neither extremely forgiving nor irritable
5. You are generally relaxed
6. You are extremely good looking for your age

Reactions: Lovebeam

·