Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we have an INFP Problems thread, let's start a more optimistic INFP Solutions thread! Remember, complete each answer with "#infpsolutions."

When your friend says you're one of the most caring people he's ever met as you're sobbing. #infpsolutions
Mum-and-Pop book stores. #infpsolutions
Kittens. #infpsolutions
Hearing "I love you." #infpsolutions

·
Banned
70 Posts
Sorry, it's not working. What the hell, hashtags? Are you a 12-year old, blogging girl?

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Sorry, it's not working. What the hell, hashtags? Are you a 12-year old, blogging girl?
Keep working on that ego sonny #infpsolutions : D

Also, whats with calling a boy a girl like its an insult?

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery" (bob marley.... #infpsolutions)

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Crying things out is a great solution for me.

Also bitching about someone to your mum (but immediately listing all the reasons you think they're awesome, basically arguing with yourself while she's just like OMG GROW UP.)

Oh... And... Writing, or reading something cathartic.

Reactions: gatsby

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I don't feel like being productive, I'll resort to my procrastinating skills. #INFPsolutions

Reactions: CloudVinci

·
Registered
384 Posts
Reading, sports, walking or bicycle ride in nature, upbeat trance music, having a good talk with a close friend of teacher, haha can't think of more now but yes this... helps for me most of the time...

·
Registered
152 Posts
When a topic you know a lot about comes up and you can finally demonstrate your awesomeness at debating the shit out of people #infpsolutions

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
Getting out of your head
Getting out of your dreams & fantasies
Getting off the internet
Being a part of real life

#INFPsolutions

1 - 16 of 16 Posts