Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okaaaayyy. Hey, whoever was gracious enough to fall for that title. I need some help figuring out if I am INTJ or ENTJ. I am absolutely settled on the fact that I am xNTJ. My cognitive functions are TeNiSeFi which leads me to think ENTJ, but my Te and Ni are about on the same level, pretty much a balanced seesaw. My enneagram tritype (which I am ~75% sure on, feel free to leave input on that as well) is 5w6-3w4-8w9 and I am sx/(sp). If you have any personal questions to help me better understand myself, I am willing to answer just about any and all.

Thanks in advance!

[I did not use conjunctions because they were showing up on my platform as being question marks. This is not my normal speech pattern.]

·
Registered
344 Posts
Okaaaayyy. Hey, whoever was gracious enough to fall for that title. I need some help figuring out if I am INTJ or ENTJ. I am absolutely settled on the fact that I am xNTJ. My cognitive functions are TeNiSeFi which leads me to think ENTJ, but my Te and Ni are about on the same level, pretty much a balanced seesaw. My enneagram tritype (which I am ~75% sure on, feel free to leave input on that as well) is 5w6-3w4-8w9 and I am sx/(sp). If you have any personal questions to help me better understand myself, I am willing to answer just about any and all.
Well.. it's all about determining what function you're leading with and which is just playing a supporting role.
Check this for simplistic explanation: https://thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-pr...fests-based-on-its-position-in-your-stacking/
I always found this site to be interesting: https://funkymbtifiction.tumblr.com/cognitivefunctions

The other thing you could look into is inferior traits. Do you relate more to inferior Se or inferior Fi?
How Functions Work: Inferior Fi (ESTJ/ENTJ) - Type Theory
How Functions Work: Inferior Se (INTJ/INFJ) - Type Theory

Reactions: alex_cross.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have quite literally provided probably the most insightful link that I have seen after hours of scourging the intrawebs. I thought my Te and Ni were about the same level on my stacking, but the way the first link you shared puts it perfectly. The INTJ stacking does not fit me nearly as well as the ENTJ stacking, which is as follows (and perfectly describes my thought process exactly holy crap):

"The dominant-Te monologue: “I will achieve my goal by any means necessary.” "

"The auxiliary-Ni monologue: “How can I use my intuitive knowledge about how things are connected in order to achieve what I want?”"

"“I prefer to plan ahead, but when necessary, I can think surprisingly well on my feet, as I feel in tune with what is going on around me.”"

"The inferior-Fi monologue (prior to maturation): “Feelings are for the weak. I have no time to attend to such trivial matters in either myself or others.”"

The article also did a good job at pointing out my emotional immaturity lol, you should see my heartfelt messages, my friend asked me if I was writing a psychology report when I showed him the messages regarding the relationship between myself and my gf that I sent to her (he was right, it did sound like an official document lmao)!

·
Registered
344 Posts
The article also did a good job at pointing out my emotional immaturity lol, you should see my heartfelt messages, my friend asked me if I was writing a psychology report when I showed him the messages regarding the relationship between myself and my gf that I sent to her (he was right, it did sound like an official document lmao)!
Ha ha, nice! Glad you found something useful in all that.

Bottom line is that your driving force will be your dominant function and your aux will simply be there to support it or help pave the path for your dominant.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts