Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am a 24 year old Australian who has recently delved into personality typing and am loving it. Whilst I am not currently sure what my best type is (I have it tentatively narrowed down to two based on cognitive functions), and it is unusual for me to join online forums, I thought I would dive in and join a community who also appreciates personality profiling.

I’ll see you all around from now on!

Bergapten.

·
Registered
11,584 Posts
Hello Bergapten!

Welcome to this forum ;)

Take your time and dive in, I am sure you will narrow it down soon on "your" type, and who knows what that will be ^^

If you have any questions to the forum, just ask :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Bergapten!

Welcome to this forum ;)

Take your time and dive in, I am sure you will narrow it down soon on "your" type, and who knows what that will be ^^

If you have any questions to the forum, just ask :)
Thank you. :) I am looking forward to getting to know myself a little bit more than I did before, and find some kindred spirits along the way.

I will.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello. Thank you for your gift. I am generally bad at giving gifts myself, but I guess my dog avatar might be nice...?

·
Plague Doctor
INTJ, 5w4, Ni-T type
6,039 Posts
Hi there! Nice to meet you and I look forward to seeing you around the forum. The discovery process for personality types is a really enriching journey and I hope that you find yours as enriching as I have found mine. If you're like me, you'd probably get a lot out of exploring multiple theories, too.

Reactions: Bergapten

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi there! Nice to meet you and I look forward to seeing you around the forum. The discovery process for personality types is a really enriching journey and I hope that you find yours as enriching as I have found mine. If you're like me, you'd probably get a lot out of exploring multiple theories, too.
You too.

Yes, it really is. It is a puzzle to be solved, and I think I’ll have fun along the way. And yes, I have already delved into multiple theories. I think it will hopefully all hit me one day, but I am still waiting for that moment of it clicking.

·
Yaybe
4,211 Posts
-insert relevant welcome here-

Reactions: hellonearth
1 - 11 of 11 Posts