Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, pretty much what it says up there. This is, literally, my second day and second post here, and I have to say, this forum is fascinating! I'm not really sure what else to say, so I'll just extend my controlled excitement at being here to everyone. A friend of mine (also an INFP) introduced me to the personality type thing, and after getting over my confusion and horror at not being sure what personality type I was (after I figured out I was an INFP), I've started to really enjoy the whole idea. And...yeah, that's pretty much it.

Also, hi! :proud:

And I'm not the best when it comes to using paragraphs, it seems, so please don't be scared off by the wall o' text (small though it is).

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the boards and to the whole personalty type thing. Great profile pic.
Haha, thanks. :) I think it fits in just perfectly in here.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, hello! Looks like you are an awesome person with an awesome taste in television!! I couldn't resist saying hi when I saw Matt Smith's lovely shining face :)

Bow ties are cool
Why, thank you. Doctor Who IS my favorite show, if that's what you mean. Personally, I'm of the opinion that David Tennant played the best Doctor (and he had an awesome costume to boot), but Matt Smith has really fleshed out his own version quite well.

Yes. But coats are better. ^.^ Oh, and geeky glasses. Never forget the geeky glasses.

Reactions: AnAngelFalls

·
Registered
53 Posts
Too true... :) I loved the converse.

I hope the image worked... I smile every time I see David Tennant in this picture :p And is it just me or does it look like Matt Smith has a mustache? hmm... The glasses were great!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Too true... :) I loved the converse.

I hope the image worked... I smile every time I see David Tennant in this picture :p And is it just me or does it look like Matt Smith has a mustache? hmm... The glasses were great!
Oh my gosh...that is awesome. Where did you find this?! (I instantly recognize the three at the end. Never watched the old series, but man, they did a good job of getting the right feel for all of them.)
And yeah, it sorta DOES look that way... :p

·
Registered
53 Posts
:) I'm glad you liked it! I freaked out the first time I saw it... I 'stumbled upon' it. Good site... Tom Baker's scarf is pretty great as well. Like you, I've never watched (sans one episode) of the older doctors but I can recognize Tom Baker anywhere (I believe that he was in an episode in the Simpsons)...

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome!
I have a friend who maintains I resemble and behave like the Doctor... (David Tennant version)
Bananas are cool.
Hmm. That would be a sight to see.
And it's "Bowties/[insert hat here] are cool," "Bananas are good." But that's just me being picky. :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts