Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured we give out so much self negativity and self doubt, it was time to start :tongue: I go first....

Nobody has a bigger influence or clearer view on your potential, where you are meant to go than you. You define and validate your potential.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When you see a new light appear inside you, follow it in spite of your past, in spite of the realistic odds and even in spite of the voices of those who doubt you. It could be the light of independence, it could be the light of creativity or it could be the light of being more open to beauty. Throw caution into the wind, put your bruised heart into it for your heart to heal and follow how you trust yourself.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Being emotionally fulfilled and happy enough is a deeper inside job. Only you alone can walk your path while feeling what is truly right and wrong for you, external validation and avoiding judgment will never fulfill it for you if you feel empty. You walk your path and you own your life.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Look deeper inside you, the answers might be there all along without the need to look for external validation for your feelings. You own your feelings, you own your standards and you have to stand strongly for yourself alone from far within.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
"Of course it's happening in your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it's not real?"
- Dumbledore. :proud:

(don't judge me)

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, I actually envy you a bit for being brave enough to write that ^ :crazy:

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
I don't know what's going to happen in the future. We have no choice but to do what we feel is right at the moment. If we find out later we've made a mistake then we'll cry and get angry and then we'll think about the future again.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
The future is an uncertain thing in all respects, but whether you are looking forward, backward, up, down, to the side, or deep inside yourself, it's going to keep moving toward you. Rather than sit and wait and dread or waiting for it to become the past, move forward. Meet whatever is coming with your head up, eyes unclouded and take the bad with the good. You will be a better person for every moment you make that effort and I know you will be rewarded by the universe. After all, you're deciding where you're going to go.

*hugs*

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
Be open to new ideas! Especially ones that you don't agree with. If you don't agree with them, why? Don't be afraid to ask questions!

And, this is so important -- let yourself loose and have some fun. :happy: Believe it or not, once you go along with the stream & let it carry you, things can get pretty great!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Every moment holds the opportunity to live out your dreams. Whether you are alone, with others, inside, or outside in the beauty of nature's lesson book, the moments pass like wind carrying dandelion seeds that float by in front of you. Reach out and grab those seeds, and plant them, and they will grow. At first you may regard them as useless seeds, useless opportunities, just like people consider dandelions to be useless weeds. But with an unjaded perspective, you may find those opportunities grow into a bright yellow blossom, full of cheer, and produce for you a cluster of dozens more opportunities that will float by for you to catch.

·
Banned
3,980 Posts
Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

~Lord of the Rings~

(ah! A wise INTJ helping an INFP!)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts