Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, just curious, but what is the best way into an ISFP's heart?

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Honesty counts. So does being attentive.
It's not type related- a woman wants what she wants. an almost mind reader :tongue:

·
Registered
672 Posts
Well, for my male, it's definitely through his stomach.

Cliched, but true.

Reactions: Indigo Aria

·
Registered
959 Posts
Be kind, funny, and friendly. Also, if you're an attractive person it's a little easier but it's not totally necessary. :wink:

·
Registered
640 Posts
I think most girls, regardless of type, like a guy who makes them feel like they are special. Treat her like she's the most important person in your life, and that will surely be appreciated.

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
i can't speak for the ladies.
nor isfp's.
we're all different.

charisma, i like. intelligence, it gives me the willies when they know tons of stuff i don't but don't shove it in my face all the time. and have ineffable beauty. i'm shamed to say, but i do fancy pretty faces. cover girls aren't my type by the way, i have my own taste. a nice example of a simple attraction or inclination towards charisma would be Natalie Portman. charismatic on many levels. Natalie Portman Rap: youtube.com/watch?v=KpMPFGBtE7Q

vulnerability. it's a relationship thing only. if you can't be vulnerable then what good am i to you? i won't even understand why you want me. but this is of course a relationship building block. you don't pour your heart out on the first date. but after intimacy i actually expect you to be more vulnerable. relaxed. open.

mutual respect, i like. it's more of a guy friendship thing really. but respect is important whether it's friendship or relationship. i value it greatly.

loyalty, i like. not as in dog loyalty, but you know what i mean. good intentions. it goes under mutual respect more than loyalty really.

admiration, i like. i want to be admired, and i want someone to admire. but admiration in secrecy, as in, don't tell, don't show. it can be shown with a clever smile, or a hand on a shoulder, a simple nod. no need for words. it is what makes us loyal, and it is what makes us respect one another. i admire the healthy. charismatic. go getters. forward. the ones with a plan. bold but attentive. careful not to praise themselves. and if they do praise themselves, i hope they can see their own flaws, and can joke about them too. admiration is also more of guy friendship thing really, but wow if i end up admiring a girl i will be on my hands and knees. i don't want to be admired by people i don't admire. it's a complex thing. i currently have nobody i admire. i've fancied as of late, but not admired. haven't had anyone to admire in the longest time. admiration gives me a sense of loyalty, respect, duty, you name it. i don't know. it's complex.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Smiles are big for me. So smile, laugh.... sometime for no reason.

·
Registered
19 Posts
be yourself, dont try to impress me, the small things mean the most :) like a genuine little cards, just thinking of you texts...im a romantic lolz

1 - 14 of 14 Posts